Massage Therapist- Full or Part Time
Southern California Corporate Locations | Santa Monica, CA | Full Time
The NOW, LLC, a new concept massage boutique, was founded on the principle that self-care is a necessity not a luxury. Designed to serve as an oasis from today’s fast paced digital society, our goal is to offer high-quality, affordable massage services in a beautiful setting. After launching in 2015, The NOW quickly became LA’s hottest wellness destination for globe trotting influencers and locals alike. Four boutiques later, we have embarked on a national franchise expansion and are looking forward to bringing our thoughtfully crafted menu with customizable enhancements, healing products and singular design aesthetic to cities all over the United States.
With our rapid growth and expansion, The NOW is actively seeking qualified Massage Therapists to meet the ever-increasing demand at all four LA locations including; West Hollywood, Santa Monica, Silver Lake, and Studio City.
Do you believe the power of touch can inspire?
Do you believe the power of touch can transform?
If you do, you embody what our team is made of.
Join our talented team of Massage Therapists and watch your career grow.
- Provide therapeutic massage through a variety of modalities (Prenatal, Sports, Stretching Techniques, etc).
- Maintain service room to standards. All supplies are provided.
- Full and Part-Time positions available.
- Will consider qualified candidates beginning their careers in massage therapy that possess the right qualities, as well as demonstrate innate talent for, and understanding of, therapeutic massage.
- California Massage Therapy Counsel (CMTC) certification required. Must present a certificate during the interview process and maintain it throughout employment if hired.
- Knowledge of Swedish and Deep Tissue Massage.
- Knowledge of other modalities (Prenatal, Sports, Stretching Techniques, etc.).
- Understand and believe in the benefits of massage therapy.
- Excellent guest service skills.
- Dedicated professional that is motivated and has a great positive attitude.
- Must be able to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be able to work at least one PM and one weekend shift (Friday PM counts as a weekend shift).
- Physical demands of the job include:
- Must be able to stand and exert well-paced mobility for up to 6 hours in length. Length of time of these tasks may vary from day to day and task to task.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, squat and stretch to fulfill room resetting tasks and all massage service protocols. Requires grasping, standing, sitting, walking, repetitive motions, bending, climbing, listening and hearing ability and visual acuity.
- ○ Requires manual dexterity to use and operate all necessary equipment.
- Steady clientele (95% daily booking rate)
- Paid down-time
- Aesthetically-inspiring work environment
- Additional pay for deep tissue and prenatal
- Team member discounts
- Growth potential
- All supplies are provided
- Health benefit eligibility for qualified team members
- Paid sick leave
- A positive and supportive team and company
- An environment where diversity is celebrated
The Company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.