National Franchise Boutique Locations | Plano, TX | Full Time
Attention Applicants: Please note this location is COMING SOON. We are so excited to become part of the community in the near future. Since we are still working hard to finalize the details of our boutique’s grand opening, it may take some time before we start reaching out to our potential future team members. We appreciate your patience and will reach out to qualified applicants when we are closer to an opening date.
The NOW Massage, a new concept massage boutique, was founded on the principle that self-care is a necessity not a luxury. Designed to serve as an oasis from today’s fast paced digital society, our goal is to offer high-quality, affordable massage services in a beautiful setting. After launching in 2015, The NOW quickly became LA’s hottest wellness destination for globe trotting influencers and locals alike. Four boutiques later, we have embarked on a national franchise expansion and are looking forward to bringing our thoughtfully crafted menu with customizable enhancements, healing products and singular design aesthetic to cities all over the United States.
- The General Manager is responsible for the leadership and mentoring of the Experience Guide, Massage Therapy, and Management teams. Oversees seamless operations of the business unit while adhering to budget and financial goals. Works side by side with Experience Guides leading by exemplary example.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for projecting a positive image within the boutique, maintaining an atmosphere of cooperative teamwork that emphasizes guest service and satisfaction.
- Inform staff of job responsibilities, performance expectations, guest service standards, and corporate policies and guidelines.
- Able to perform, with a high level of excellence, all duties and responsibilities as required of the Experience Guide team.
- Provide top level guest service for all including internal guest service.
- Lead by example in promoting services, enhancements, membership, and retail, as well as special events, promotions and/or discounts available.
- Establish and maintain open, collaborative relationships with employees and ensuring employees do the same within the team.
- Reviews secret shop reports, guest survey results and other data to identify areas of improvement.
- Consistently assess employee performance and provide constructive feedback to champion continued growth of team members.
- Properly document and deliver appropriate corrective action as needed when employees are not performing to company standards and/or are in violation of company guidelines and policies.
- Train staff in the use or sale of products, programming or services.
- Check boutique equipment to ensure proper functioning.
- Coordinate schedules to maximize usage and efficiency.
- Develop staff service or retail goals and guide staff in goal achievement.
- Adhere to boutique budgets and financial goals.
- Inventory products and order new supplies.
- Monitor operations to ensure compliance with applicable health, safety, or hygiene standards.
- Perform accounting duties, such as recording daily cash flow, preparing bank deposits, or generating financial statements.
- Monitor and prepare payroll for Experience Guides and Massage Therapists in coordination with accounting department.
- Work with Recruiting & Training Manager to recruit, interview, and hire employees.
- Respond to customer inquiries or complaints with urgency in a timely manner.
- Schedule staff or supervise scheduling.
- Verify staff credentials, such as educational and certification requirements ensuring all remain current.
- Direct facility maintenance or repair.
- Collaborate with Leadership Team during regular meetings regarding any improvements.
- Must be detail-oriented and have ability to multi-task while managing high volume business.
- Ability to be efficient and productive in a fast-paced environment with strong skills in day-to-day operations.
- Must have enthusiasm and possess excellent guest service skills for both internal and external guests.
- Enjoy working with people and possess a friendly and outgoing personality. Excellent communication, listening and computer skills.
- Must be a team leader and enjoy mentoring people.
The Company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.