Franchise Marketing Specialist
Marketing | Beverly Hills, CA | Full Time
The NOW, a new concept massage boutique, was founded on the principle that self-care is a necessity not a luxury. Designed to serve as an oasis from today’s fast paced digital society, their goal is to offer high-quality, affordable massage services in an inspired setting. After launching in 2015, The NOW quickly became a wellness destination for globe-trotting influencers and locals alike. Four boutiques later, the growing lifestyle brand has embarked on a national franchise expansion and is set to open more than 50 new locations across the U.S. The NOW is looking forward to bringing their thoughtfully crafted menu with customizable enhancements, healing products and singular design aesthetic to cities all over the United States.
- Participate in Franchisee Training and Onboarding
- Collaborate with the Marketing Department to develop marketing communication strategies that continue to drive brand awareness, generate leads and ensure consistent messaging across media programs.
- Assist in the development of franchisee partnership and collateral materials.
- Work with Director of Franchise Marketing and partner agency to drive traffic for franchise boutiques utilizing various digital paid advertising strategies including Search, Display, Social, and Video
- Conduct system-wide conference calls and webinars for franchisees
- Assist in executing the marketing strategy for franchise boutiques
- Assist in devising multi-product brand campaigns, platforms, programs and events to be rolled out across the franchise network
- Assist in managing all elements of franchise boutique marketing programs including advertising, promotions, PR, events, sponsorships, member experience and community development
- Effectively communicate performance results and strategy recommendations to franchisees
- Ensure brand integrity and consistency across all platforms
- Track franchise boutiques’ email campaigns, social media content, and web content.
- Two years prior marketing experience in franchise or a similar industry such as hospitality, wellness, fitness, or beauty highly preferred
- In depth knowledge of marketing strategies that lead directly to generating measurable sales results.
- General understanding of Google Ads and/or Facebook Advertising
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent communications skills, with demonstrated success in building relationships with customers and executive management.
- Strong telephone and written communication skills.
- Skilled with marketing analysis of key data points.
- Structured organizational skills.
- Ability to meet aggressive project deadlines
- Ability to manage multiple projects successfully at any given time.
- Ability to work in a fast-growing, fast-paced, exciting and fun team environment.
- Excellent presentation skills required.
The Company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.