Marketing | Atlanta, GA | Full Time
The Last Marathon is seeking an experienced Brand Ambassador. The ideal candidate is an individual interested in speaking about issues articulately, has passion and enthusiasm to help raise brand awareness and grow our client's consumer base.
You will be in charge of:
- Understanding The Last Marathon's vision, goals, and company mission
- Educating customers, retailers, and distributors about the client's products or services
- Keeping a positive image of the brand at all times
- Working closely with marketing staff to conceptualize campaigns and strategies
- Creating rapport with customers and vendors to drive brand awareness and attract new customers
- Representing the company at events, product launches, and trade shows
- Monitoring customer feedback and bringing any complaints to the marketing department
- Following customer preferences and metrics
- Generating ideas and participating in departmental brainstorming workshops
If you have these qualifications, we want to hear from you!
- Friendly and approachable personality
- Proven interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in teams
- Prior experience in a customer service environment
- Knowledge of marketing principles
- Degree in Marketing or related field
- Previous experience as a brand ambassador or a similar role is strongly desired
Send in your resume and let us know why you think you'll be a valuable addition to our team!
Business growth is essential for a healthy economy. Here at The Last Marathon, we are confident in our ability to offer businesses the chance to increase their market share and boost profit margins. By hiring the experts, our one-stop-shop allows brands to benefit from tried and tested approaches. Atlanta offers a diverse range of people who boast unique talents. We screen and build a database to develop specific ground teams to complement our clients' distinct brand visions.