Marketing and Graphic Design Coordinator
The Lake Club | Youngstown, OH | Full Time
Marketing and Graphic Design Coordinator - The Lake Club - Poland, OH
The Lake Club is a private club with many member amenities as well as a public catering facility set on the shores of the beautiful 1,000 acre Lake Evans. Our 18 hole golf course is impeccably groomed, challenging yet fun. Members also enjoy a 24-hour access fitness center, extensively stocked pro shop, and a 2-story rustic Grille Room with private wine cellar. Our Pool and Recreation Center offers a large family pool featuring zero depth entry, slides, and diving boards, an adult pool with exclusive poolside bar, and full sized tennis and basketball courts. Outdoor dining on the terrace or Halfway House with full bar and numerous televisions is enormously popular.
Description: The Marketing and Graphic Design Coordinator will be responsible for creative marketing, design, branding, social media outreach, company website, communication between the club and its members, and promote special events at the club. This position will be an integral part of the launch of our new member app and POS system as well.
Essential Job Functions and Responsibilities:
- Responsible to create and maintain the Lake Club website and social media outreach
- Assist with effective and efficient show-marketing graphic design to promote the club to members and non-members using creativity and company guidelines
- Assist The Lake Club golf team to coordinate marketing plans for new and existing golfers
- Transforms rough ideas and general concepts into actions, projects, and completed products or messages
- Develop design concepts that further the company’s brand identity
- Responsible for email communication with members thru Constant Contact
- Assist the Director of F&B and Executive Chef in marketing materials
- Collaborate with Lake Club leadership team to create promotional materials for special events
- Understands creative budget for the Club and ensures all projects are delivered within the projected parameters
- Work special events as requested
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Fine Arts, graphic design, marketing, communications or visual design required
- Experience or coursework in business and management a plus
- Must possess exceptional communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal as well as proofreading skills.
- Very detailed oriented
- Must have strong organizational, interpersonal, time management and multi-tasking skills
- High level of proficiency in MS Office, Adobe Creative Suite (with an emphasis in Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign), Constant Contact, WordPress, Windows OS & iOS is required.
- Has knowledge in the following protocols: FTP, SFTP, LDAP, iMAP, POP3, and others
- Team player with a great “Can Do” attitude
Job Type: Full-time