The Lake Club | Poland, OH | Full Time and Part Time
EXPERIENCED BARTENDERS- THE LAKE CLUB
The bartender position is responsible for the beverage service in the Grille Room, Patio and Halfway house, as well as club events, banquets and pool service. Applicant must have flexible availability; hours for this position will generally include evenings and weekends. Applicants must have a dynamic and engaging personality.There will also be occasional mandatory events and holidays that all team members are required to work.
- Candidates for this position will have a passion for strong customer service and be driven to provide a positive experience during the execution of every shift as well as require the ability to work efficiently within a team environment
- Anticipate member’s needs and respond promptly.
- Interact in a courteous and professional manner with members, guests, supervisors and co-workers
- Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation, and organization of all service areas
- Take food and beverage orders and correctly enter into POS system
- Correctly deliver food and beverage to members and guests
- Have knowledge of wine, spirits and beer (Including drafts and bottles)
- Set-up and stock multiple bars.
- Must be able to lift and stand for the duration of an 8-10 hour shift
- Complete opening, running and closing side work as assigned
- Communicate with kitchen staff, managers and fellow co-workers
- Frequent lifting (must be able to lift 50Lbs), pushing and other physical duties
- Attention to detail is essential.
- Required to be a team player and have the willingness to help another co-worker out when needed.
- Make all server and bar drink for the duration of the shift.
Starting Wage is $8.30/hr. + 18% gratuity (minimum)