The Lake Club | Youngstown, OH | Full Time and Part Time
BANQUET SETUP- THE LAKE CLUB
The Banquet Set-Up position is responsible for the physical set-up, tear down and clean-up of banquet areas and functions. This position may also require assisting /supporting the banquet, kitchen and/or wait staff during events. Applicant must have a flexible schedule; however, the hours for this position will generally include weekday and weekend mornings and afternoons, but will also require some evenings and late nights. There will also be occasional mandatory events and holidays all team members are required to work.
- Set banquet areas with appropriate equipment and materials according to Banquet Event Order (BEO) specifications
- May be asked to make or arrange decorations, such as signs or streamers, and assemble stages or dance floors
- Cleaning and storing equipment and materials neatly in proper areas
- Frequent lifting, pushing and other physical duties
- Perform reasonable tasks, written or verbal, given by Supervisor or Manager
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Attention to detail is essential
- Previous banquet experience is preferred but not required