Sales | Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
For over 30 years, Jayman has been a market leader in the Alberta home building industry. A separate company within the Jayman Group, Jayman Modus is an established multi-family builder operating in Calgary and Edmonton. We have completed many award winning results (two CHBA Customer Choice Awards and in 2009 ranked #2 in the province with JD Power & Associates).
Delivering up to 500 homes annually and focusing on wood frame condos and townhomes, Jayman Modus has a clear mandate to grow into one of the leading players in the multi-family, inner city, and new development sector. We currently have an opportunity for an experienced, outgoing and self-motivated
in our multi-family project who has a background that includes relationship building and a track record of success in new-condo sales.
- Support the Area Sales Manager to manage the customer relationship throughout the sale and building process
- Document the sale of the new home and accurately complete all necessary paperwork
- Ensure all sales files are complete and accurate at all stages of the sales process
- Respond to customer issues and concerns in a timely manner
- Showcase the features and benefits of Jayman homes to potential customers
- Ensure signage and other collateral is in place and appropriate
- Experience in a sales position, (preferably new home sales) with a strong desire to learn our business
- Strong ability to multi task
- Attention to detail; able to review legal documents for accuracy and completeness
- Must have a sense of urgency
- Good computer skills including Outlook, Excel and Word.
Location: This position will be located in our multi-family projects in Ambleside.
If you feel that this is the right challenge for you, and you meet these qualifications, please respond by 4:00pm on March 24, 2013 by sending your resume and cover letter in Word or .pdf format to [[redacted]] or to the following address:
Human Resources Department
#200, 3132 – 118th Avenue SE
Calgary, AB T2Z 3X1
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
No telephone or agency inquiries please.