Reservation Sales Associate
Hotel | Boone, NC | Part Time
We are a 15 room boutique hotel with a swanky lobby lounge and rooftop bar in the heart of downtown Boone, opened recently in Feb of 2019.
- Answer calls and emails in regard to reservation inquiries, leads, group/private events, and professional partnerships.
- Facilitate and close sales in regard to hotel reservations/events. Maintain files and sales data bases.
- Insure efficient communication of guest needs to hotel operations staff.
- Follow up on special assignments given by the Director of Operations.
- Manage loyatly program and reporting of such.
- Research competitive rates and report to management.
- Build professional partnerships and relationships with businesses to bring additional sales to the hotel.
- Be familiar with the Horton way and all that we have to offer in order to effectively sell our product and brand.
- 2+ years in the hotel industry, prefer experience to be sales/reservations oriented.
- Must have a pleasant and professional demeanor.
- Team player. Reliable.
- College degree/equivalent preferred.
- Hotel Front Desk and Reservationist Experience
- Work in the only boutique hotel with a rooftop lounge in downtown Boone
- Employee Discount
- Friendly team and healthy work environment
- Opportunities to be creative and develop new sales relationships and events/projects