Food and Beverage Manager
Bar/Lounges | Boone, NC | Full Time
We are the first and only boutique hotel in downtown Boone, NC, with 15 rooms and a rooftop and lobby lounge. We offer a healthy work environment with an enthusiastic team.
- Menu creation and development, with familiarity with spirits, wine, beer and artisan foods.
- Manage back of house staff
- Order and manage inventories for food and drink as well as maintain relationships with vendors and distributors
- Oversee SOP's, cleanliness and health codes regulations and standards
- Assure that service exceed guest expectations and meets the Horton Way criteria
- Oversee food and beverage equipment and respond to any malfunction
- Manage cost and profitability for the lounge and bar
- At least 2 years experience in food and beverage as well as management of staff
- Preferred experience in hospitality
- Ability to lift at least 50 lbs and go up and down stairs
- Accessible for emergency needs
- Experience in food and beverage as well as bar work and management within a hospitality setting.
- Opportunity to create menu items, events, promotions
- Discounts on lodging and lounge items
- Paid days off
- Health benefits
- Flexible scheduling