Bottling Line Worker
Bottling | American Canyon, CA | Full Time
PURPOSE OF JOB:
The Bottling Line Worker will be responsible for all daily bottling line tasks including but not limited to set-up and sanitation, bottling, line changeovers and basic maintenance. In a team environment this role is responsible for keeping the bottling line running efficiently while maintaining product quality. This role reports to the Bottling Supervisor/Manager.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
Key areas of responsibility
- Operate bottling lines including fillers, corkers, conveyors, spinners, labelers, cappers, laser etch, and case dumping equipment
- Maintain effective relationship with other departments
- May be reassigned to alternate department based on business needs
- Maintain cleanliness of bottling line
- Keep line stocked with proper material (glass, labels)
- Assist in line changeovers
- Hand labeling of product when required
- Maintaining quality of product produced
- Other duties as assigned
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: N/A
QUALIFICATIONS REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- A minimum of six-months of packaging experience is preferred.
- High School diploma or equivalent such as GED
- Must have forklift operation experience and/or ability to obtain certification.
- Must adhere to Company attendance standards.
- Must have basic computer skills.
- Must have basic math skills, and be to count, add and subtract accurately
- Must have the ability to understand and carry out oral and written instructions.
- Must be self-motivated and demonstrate the ability to effectively and efficiently perform the job productively.
- Must have positive communication and interpersonal skills.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES AND REGISTRATIONS: Forklift certification preferred