Information Technology | Beavercreek, OH | Full Time
About the Company
The Greentree Group is a professional services business comprised of talented analysts and problem-solvers who work with clients around the world on programs ranging from start-up business process consulting situations to planning the modernization of major information technology systems. Our people play key roles in developing and executing strategic and tactical plans and who share the challenges and rewards of working for a small company. Our team of experts can tackle the toughest problem and solve it right—the first time! What makes The Greentree Group successful is our outstanding people who hold a spotless record of customer satisfaction. We’re focused on doing business better—to better our client’s business!
About the Opportunity
The Greentree Group employees are truly valued and treated with respect. You’ll be working with an outstanding team with an impressive track record. We need a talented individual to fill the role of a Technical Writer on a long-term contract. The work location will be in the Dayton (WPAFB), OH area. In this position, the successful candidate will be responsible for documenting processes, preparing instruction manuals, journal articles, and other supporting documents to communicate complex and technical information more easily; as well as analyze existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and single-sourcing opportunities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field (or 4 years experience)
- Experience in the technical writing for systems/applications
- Ability to communicate effectively and have the capability to implement solutions to improve data quality.
- Experience analyzing data and writing processes.
- Good organizational, time management and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work accurately and meet deadlines independently as well as part of a team.
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States.
- Familiar with Air Force financial management systems concepts, practices and procedures.
- Knowledge of Robots Process Automation tools
- Experience in a variety of software programs so they can write text, create charts and graphs, and incorporate diagrams and photos into documents. Some tech writing jobs also require editing, proofreading and document publishing abilities.
The Greentree Group offers an attractive, flexible benefits package and outstanding growth opportunities. For more information on who we are, visit us at www.greentreegroup.com. When applying for this position, please submit resume and salary requirements to job code TW-20-032. No relocation is offered with this position.
Greentree is an Equal Opportunity Employer race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or status as a qualified individual with a disability or protected veteran.