Information Technology | Beavercreek, OH | Full Time
About the Company
The Greentree Group is a professional services business comprised of talented analysts and problem-solvers who work with clients around the world on programs ranging from start-up business process consulting situations to planning the modernization of major information technology systems. Our people play key roles in developing and executing strategic and tactical plans and who share the challenges and rewards of working for a small company. Our team of experts tackle the toughest problem and solve it right—the first time! What makes The Greentree Group successful is our outstanding people who hold a spotless record of customer satisfaction. We’re focused on doing business better—to better our client’s business!
About the Opportunity
The Greentree Group employees are truly valued and treated with respect. You’ll be working with an outstanding team with an impressive track record. We need a talented individual to fill a potential System Administrator role in support of a government client at Wright-Patterson AFB, OH. This support includes tasks to ensure an effective Information Management concept and structure that fosters timely deployment and optimal operation of Information Systems to support the research missions.
Some responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Providing user support to users of Air Force systems
- Handle all aspects of the deployment, maintenance, and operation of Microsoft Windows servers
- Performing hardware and operating system support in a virtualized (Hyper-V and VMWare)environment.
- Manage Printer servers, print queues, and printer STIG configurations.
- Provide installation, configuration, and operation of application software, backup software (CommVault), Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft IIS, multiple license servers, and other applications
- Review vulnerability scan results and perform weekly patching
- Perform STIG configurations on Operating systems, W/IIS applications, Database configurations, and update reporting requirements monthly.
- Maintain and manage AD objects for 3 Domains
- Maintain and manage Hardware and software maintenance and licensing agreements
- Bachelor’s Degree in area of specialty (or equivalent military experience).
- Eight (8)+ years of related experience
- 10+ years experience in lieu of a degree may be considered
- Adept at working independently as well as part of a team
- Strong written and oral communication skills in the English language
- Strong time-management and prioritization skills
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices and procedures within systems administration
- Ability to communicate applicable technical subject matter expertise to a non-technical audience.
- Experience providing technology support to a highly technical, geographically distributed user-base
- A high degree of creativity and latitude is required
- One or more of the following credentials: CCNA Security, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, Security+CE, SSCP.
- Experience with operating and maintaining IT systems in a DoD environment.
- Active DoD Secret Clearance or higher.
The Greentree Group offers an attractive, flexible benefits package and outstanding growth opportunities. For more information on who we are, visit us at www.greentreegroup.com. When applying for this position, please submit resume and salary requirements to job code WSA-20-020. A background check may be required. No relocation is offered with this position.
Greentree is an Equal Opportunity Employer race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or status as a qualified individual with a disability or protected veteran