Information Technology | Beavercreek, OH | Full Time
About the Company
The Greentree Group is a professional services business comprised of talented analysts and problem-solvers who work with clients around the world on programs ranging from start-up business process consulting situations to planning the modernization of major information technology systems. Our people are key in developing and executing strategic and tactical plans and share in the challenges and rewards of working for a small company. Our team of experts can tackle the toughest problem and solve it right—the first time! What makes The Greentree Group successful is our outstanding people who hold a spotless record of customer satisfaction. We’re focused on doing business better—to better our client’s business!
About the Opportunity
The Greentree Group employees are truly valued and treated with respect. You’ll be working with an outstanding team with an impressive track record. We need a talented individual to fill a potential Software and ADPE Manager role in support of a government client at Wright-Patterson AFB, OH. This support includes tasks to ensure an effective Information Management concept and structure that fosters timely deployment and optimal operation of Information Systems to support the research missions.
Some responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Support and perform actions within DPAS instructions, processes and regulations
- Support the Acquisition Lifecycle Management of software from acquisition process from customer request, testing/approval, installation, remaining in legal license terms throughout the life of software, removal, end of life. Assist users through this process as well as ticket entry when needed. “Cradle to grave” support and management
- Collect, store, and track of all software (approximately 16,000 pieces) throughout AFRL/RQ including major multi-user/networked software, site-licensed software, individual licensed software
- Review all software requests for compliance with DoD regulations before acquisition and installation
- Conduct biannual reconciliation, updating and compliance verification for all software installed throughout AFRL/RQ thru Excel spreadsheets
- Perform all duties related to DPAS and the tracking and management of IT software, equipment, annual inventories of software and hardware assets in which all processes for asset management follow all applicable Directorate, Air Force and DoD instructions, policies and guidelines.
- 88CS Base Software License Manager Certification.
- Five (5) years of Software Management experience.
- Fifteen (15) years of ADPE experience.
- Adept at working independently as well as part of a team.
- Strong written and oral communication skills in the English language.
- Strong time-management and prioritization skills.
- Ability to communicate applicable technical subject matter expertise to a non-technical audience.
- Experience providing technology support to a highly technical, geographically distributed user-base.
- Experience with operating and maintaining IT systems in a DoD environment.
- Active DoD Secret Clearance or higher.
The Greentree Group offers an attractive, flexible benefits package and outstanding growth opportunities. For more information on who we are, visit us at www.greentreegroup.com. When applying for this position, please submit resume and salary requirements to job code ADPE-20-019. A background check may be required. No relocation is offered with this position.
Greentree is an Equal Opportunity Employer: race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or status as a qualified individual with a disability or protected veteran.