Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Developer
Information Technology | Beavercreek, OH | Full Time
About the Company
The Greentree Group is a professional services business comprised of talented analysts and problem-solvers who work with clients around the world on programs ranging from start-up business process consulting situations to planning the modernization of major information technology systems. Our people play key roles in developing and executing strategic and tactical plans and who share the challenges and rewards of working for a small company. Our team of experts can tackle the toughest problem and solve it right—the first time! What makes The Greentree Group successful is our outstanding people who hold a spotless record of customer satisfaction. We’re focused on doing business better—to better our client’s business!
About the Opportunity
The Greentree Group employees are truly valued and treated with respect. You’ll be working with an outstanding team with an impressive track record. We need a talented RPA Developer to join our team in the Dayton, OH (WPAFB) area. In this position, you will be responsible for a variety of activities to include, but not limited to, the following:
- Designing RPA process solutions in accordance with standard UiPath design principles and conventions.
- Configuring new RPA processes and objects using core workflow principles
- Creating and maintaining solution documentation.
- Supporting existing processes and implementing change requirements as part of a structured change control process.
- Working within project planning constraints, communicating any identified project risks and providing inputs to the change control process.
- Creating and documenting test procedures and scenarios for the pre-UAT phases
- Experience with UIPath, Blue Prism, or other RPA software
- Experience RPA and/or Test Automation concepts
- Experience with SQL and .NET programming
- Exceptional organizational, time management and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work accurately and meet deadlines independently, as well as part of a team
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field and 4 years’ experience
- Candidates must be U.S. Citizens, plus have the ability to obtain a National Agency Check Investigation (NACI) in a timely manner
- Experience with Air Force financial systems
- Experience negotiating the scope of solutions with stakeholders
- Experience using graphical modelling tools such as Visio or similar to depict process flows
- Experience with Power Queries
The Greentree Group offers an attractive, flexible benefits package and outstanding growth opportunities. For more information on who we are, visit us at www.greentreegroup.com. When applying for this position, please submit resume and salary requirements to job code DEV-20-031 No relocation is offered with this position.
Greentree is an Equal Opportunity Employer race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or status as a qualified individual with a disability or protected veteran.