Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Configuration Manager
Information Technology | Beavercreek, OH | Full Time
About the Company
The Greentree Group is a professional services business comprised of talented analysts and problem-solvers who work with clients around the world on programs ranging from start-up business process consulting situations to planning the modernization of major information technology systems. Our people play key roles in developing and executing strategic and tactical plans and who share the challenges and rewards of working for a small company. Our team of experts can tackle the toughest problem and solve it right—the first time! What makes The Greentree Group successful is our outstanding people who hold a spotless record of customer satisfaction. We’re focused on doing business better—to better our client’s business!
About the Opportunity
The Greentree Group employees are truly valued and treated with respect. You’ll be working with an outstanding team with an impressive track record. We need a talented Configuration Management (CM) professional to join our team in the Dayton, OH (WPAFB) area. In this position, you will be responsible for a activities to include, but not limited to, the following:
- Understand basic concepts, and assist in documenting hardware (HW) and software (SW) configuration management processes and procedures
- Assist in implementing HW/SW version control processes, policies and procedures
- Assist in the use of CM tools to store, track, and manage configuration items
- Recommend the appropriate configuration design, solutions and methodology for new and existing applications
- Serve as an advisor to Government Change Control Board (CCB)
- Sound Information Technology configuration principles
- Maintaining and developing the environment for RPA build, staging, testing and integration
- Project Management principles and practices; especially schedule and risk management
- Test plan development and management
- Familiarity with Robotics Process Automation tools
- Minimum of 5 years’ configuration management experience
- Candidates must be U.S. Citizens, plus have the ability to obtain a National Agency Check Investigation (NACI) in a timely manner.
- Experience with UIPath, Blue Prism, or other RPA software
- Experience with Air Force financial systems
- Experience negotiating CM scope of solutions with stakeholders.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
The Greentree Group offers an attractive, flexible benefits package and outstanding growth opportunities. For more information on who we are, visit us at www.greentreegroup.com. When applying for this position, please submit resume and salary requirements to job code CM-20-030. No relocation is offered with this position.
Greentree is an Equal Opportunity Employer race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or status as a qualified individual with a disability or protected veteran.