PC – LAN Management Analyst
Information Technology | Beavercreek, OH | Full Time
About the Company
The Greentree Group is a professional services business comprised of talented analysts and problem-solvers who work with clients around the world on programs ranging from start-up business process consulting situations to planning the modernization of major information technology systems. Our people play key roles in developing and executing strategic and tactical plans and who share the challenges and rewards of working for a small company. Our team of experts tackle the toughest problem and solve it right—the first time! What makes The Greentree Group successful is our outstanding people who hold a spotless record of customer satisfaction. We’re focused on doing business better—to better our client’s business!
About the Opportunity
The Greentree Group employees are truly valued and treated with respect. You’ll be working with an outstanding team with an impressive track record. We need a talented individual to fill a potential PC – LAN Management Analyst role in support of a government client in Wright-Patterson AFB, OH. This support includes tasks to ensure an effective Information Management concept and structure that fosters timely deployment and optimal operation of Information Systems to support the research missions.
Some responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Providing user support to users of Air Force research systems.
- Perform troubleshooting, configuration, software installation, and patching of research and development systems.
- Performing system troubleshooting to determine root causes of any user issues or problems.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field (or equivalent military experience).
- Experience in lieu of a degree may be considered.
- Five (5) years of related experience.
- Experience supporting both Windows and Linux operating systems.
- Adept at working independently as well as part of a team.
- Strong written and oral communication skills in the English language.
- Strong time-management and prioritization skills.
- Ability to communicate applicable technical subject matter expertise to a non-technical audience.
- Experience providing technology support to a highly technical, geographically distributed user-base.
- CompTIA+ Security+ certification.
- Experience with operating and maintaining IT systems in a DoD environment.
- Active DoD Secret Clearance or higher.
- One or more of the following credentials: CCNA Security, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, Security+CE, SSCP.
The Greentree Group offers an attractive, flexible benefits package and outstanding growth opportunities. For more information on who we are, visit us at www.greentreegroup.com. When applying for this position, please submit resume and salary requirements to job code PCT-20-017. A background check may be required. No relocation is offered with this position.
Greentree is an Equal Opportunity Employer race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or status as a qualified individual with a disability or protected veteran