IT Project Manager
Program Management | Boston, MA | Full Time
About the Company
The Greentree Group is a professional services business comprised of talented analysts and problem-solvers who work with clients around the world on programs ranging from start-up business process consulting situations to planning the modernization of major information technology systems. Our people are key in developing and executing strategic and tactical plans and share in the challenges and rewards of working for a small company. Our team of experts can tackle the toughest problem and solve it right—the first time! What makes The Greentree Group successful is our outstanding people who hold a spotless record of customer satisfaction. We’re focused on doing business better—to better our client’s business!
About the Opportunity
The Greentree Group employees are truly valued and treated with respect. You’ll be working with an outstanding team with an impressive track record. We need a talented individual to fill the potential role of IT Project Manager in support of a client in the Boston, MA area. In this position, the successful candidate will be responsible for, but not be limited to:
- Managing contract deliverables, ensuring validation, verification, and documentation
- Reporting to and taking direction from client leadership
- Coordinating project work efforts and collaborating with the project team
- Providing ongoing project status reports to the client and project team
- Reviewing quality control processes and identifying areas needing improvement.
- Developing project management tasks and procedures and providing regular assessment and reporting to client.
- Managing project requirements process; refining as needed upon coordination with client subject matter experts.
- Providing superior project support developing and utilizing risk tracking, compliance tracking, change request, and software testing methodologies and tools
- Identifying impacted stakeholders and assessing potential project impacts
- Develop and identify methods and tools for business process improvements
- Integrating overall project efforts with other client initiatives
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification and experience managing major development or implementation project
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field. Experience in lieu of degree may be considered.
- Three (3) to ten (10) years of experience managing projects, including the use of best practices and tools to track and report schedule, resources, and status
- Experience leading implementation of enterprise software solution in client environment
- Experience and knowledge of IT industry standards and best practices in public and private sector
- Experience with financial and/or human resources enterprise software solutions
- Process Improvement and IT Governance experience
- Experience scheduling and moderating IT meetings and coordinating technology and staff resources
- Ability to manage competing priorities and work effectively under tight deadlines
- Experience with IT procurement to include vendor selection, methodologies and performance metrics
- Good organizational, time management, and problem-solving skills
- SaaS implementation experience
- Experience serving in a Program Management Office (PMO)
The Greentree Group offers an attractive, flexible benefits package and outstanding growth opportunities. For more information on who we are, visit us at www.greentreegroup.com. When applying for this position, please submit resume and salary requirements to job code MA-PM-19-070. A National Agency Check (NAC) and/or background check may be required. No relocation is offered with this position.
Greentree is an Equal Opportunity Employer race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or status as a qualified individual with a disability or protected veteran.