Information Assurance Analyst
Information Technology | Beavercreek, OH | Full Time
About the Company
The Greentree Group is a professional services business comprised of talented analysts and problem-solvers who work with clients around the world on programs ranging from start-up business process consulting situations to planning the modernization of major information technology systems. Our people play key roles in developing and executing strategic and tactical plans and who share the challenges and rewards of working for a small company. Our team of experts can tackle the toughest problem and solve it right—the first time! What makes The Greentree Group successful is our outstanding people who hold a spotless record of customer satisfaction. We’re focused on doing business better—to better our client’s business!
About the Opportunity
The Greentree Group employees are truly valued and treated with respect. You’ll be working with an outstanding team with an impressive track record. We need a talented individual to fill the role of Information Assurance Analyst in the Dayton, OH (WPAFB) area. In this position, you will be responsible for a variety of activities to include, but not limited to, providing information assurance, cybersecurity, and Risk Management Framework (RMF) support to our Customer.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field (or 4 years’ experience).
- In-depth familiarity with NIST Risk Management Framework (RMF)
- Current have a DoD 8570 IAM Level III certification (CCISO, CISM, CISSP, GSLC)
- Strong customer service, interpersonal, and communication skills (written and verbal).
- Good organizational, time management, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Candidates must be U.S. Citizens, plus have the ability to obtain a National Agency Check Investigation (NACI) in a timely manner.
- Knowledgeable with Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS), plus associated artifacts and Plan of Actions & Milestone (POA&M) requirements
- Knowledgeable of DoD Security Requirements Guide (SRG) requirements.
- Familiarization with FedRAMP processes.
- Ability to review and analyze for consistency, congruency, and in-depth due diligence.
- Knowledge of multifactor authentication methodology and types.
The Greentree Group offers an attractive, flexible benefits package and outstanding growth opportunities. For more information on who we are, visit us at www.greentreegroup.com. When applying for this position, please submit resume and salary requirements to job code ISSM-20-029. No relocation is offered with this position.
Greentree is an Equal Opportunity Employer race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or status as a qualified individual with a disability or protected veteran.