Financial Systems Support Analyst (2nd shift)
Financial Management | Beavercreek, OH | Full Time
About the Company
The Greentree Group is a professional services business comprised of talented analysts and problem-solvers who work with clients around the world on programs ranging from start-up business process consulting situations to planning the modernization of major information technology systems. Our people play key roles in developing and executing strategic and tactical plans and who share the challenges and rewards of working for a small company. Our team of experts can tackle the toughest problem and solve it right—the first time! What makes The Greentree Group successful is our outstanding people who hold a spotless record of customer satisfaction. We’re focused on doing business better—to better our client’s business!
About the Opportunity
The Greentree Group employees are truly valued and treated with respect. You’ll be working with an outstanding team with an impressive track record. We need a talented individual to fill the role of Financial Systems Support Analyst in the Dayton, OH (WPAFB) area. In this position, you will be responsible for a variety of activities to include, but not limited to, providing functional financial management support to our Customer. This position is for 2nd shift, from noon until about 9 pm.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field (or 4 years’ experience).
- Ability to provide subject matter support in multiple environments through management and maintenance of Roles, Responsibilities and User Accounts.
- Ability to train users on systems, troubleshoot and track problems and/or trouble tickets.
- Strong customer service, interpersonal, and communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Good organizational, time management and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work accurately and meet deadlines independently, as well as part of a team.
- Candidates must be U.S. Citizens and have the ability to obtain a National Agency Check Investigation (NACI) clearance.
- Customer Service Help Desk Experience.
- Knowledge of Serena Business Management Software.
- Air Force Financial Management system experience [Systems include: Automated Business Services System (ABSS), Automated Funds Management (AFM), Commanders’ Resource Integration System (CRIS), Defense Enterprise Accounting Management System (DEAMS), Job Order Cost Accounting System (JOCAS II), LeaveWeb, and/or FMSuite].
- Strong problem-solving, analytical and communication skills.
- Patient and adept at working with end-users with varying levels of technical knowledge.
The Greentree Group offers an attractive, flexible benefits package and outstanding growth opportunities. When applying for this position, please submit resume and salary requirements to job code FSSA-20-033. A background check may be required. No relocation is offered with this position.
Greentree is an Equal Opportunity Employer race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or status as a qualified individual with a disability or protected veteran.