Financial Systems Analyst
Financial Management | Beavercreek, OH | Full Time
About the Company
The Greentree Group is a professional services business comprised of talented analysts and problem-solvers who work with clients around the world on programs ranging from start-up business process consulting situations to planning the modernization of major information technology systems. Our people play key roles in developing and executing strategic and tactical plans and who share the challenges and rewards of working for a small company. Our team of experts tackle the toughest problem and solve it right—the first time! What makes The Greentree Group successful is our outstanding people who hold a spotless record of customer satisfaction. We’re focused on doing business better—to better our client’s business!
About the Opportunity
The Greentree Group employees are truly valued and treated with respect; and work with an outstanding team with an impressive track record. We need a talented individual to fill an Air Force Functional Financial Systems Analyst role in the Dayton, OH (WPAFB) area. In this position, you will be responsible for a variety of activities to include, but not limited to, the role of developing requirements related to Automated Business Services System (ABSS) and Comprehensive Cost & Requirement System (CCaR) functionality into FMSuite. This includes requirements identification, testing of system releases, and troubleshooting and resolving system issues.
- Bachelor's degree with at least three (3) years of related Air Force financial management, to include familiarity with Air Force appropriations, program funding, and obligation experience.
- Experience gathering, documenting, and tracking system requirements through Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) processes.
- Ability to perform and document system testing.
- Strong customer service, interpersonal, and communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Good organizational, time management and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work accurately and meet deadlines independently, as well as part of a team.
- Candidates must be U.S. Citizens and have the ability to obtain a favorable National Agency Check Investigation (NACI) clearance.
- Experience with ABSS, CCaR, other Air Force Financial Management systems [i.e.: Defense Enterprise Accounting Management System (DEAMS) and/or FMSuite], or contract writing systems.
- Familiarity with creation of system manuals and user training.
The Greentree Group offers an attractive, flexible benefits package and outstanding growth opportunities. For more information on who we are, visit us at www.greentreegroup.com. When applying for this position, please submit resume and salary requirements to job code ABSS-20-008. A background check may be required. No relocation is offered with this position.
Greentree is an Equal Opportunity Employer race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or status as a qualified individual with a disability or protected veteran.