Data Security Administrator Manager
Information Technology | Beavercreek, OH | Full Time
About the Company
The Greentree Group is a professional services business comprised of talented analysts and problem-solvers who work with clients around the world on programs ranging from start-up business process consulting situations to planning the modernization of major information technology systems. Our people play key roles in developing and executing strategic and tactical plans and who share the challenges and rewards of working for a small company. Our team of experts tackle the toughest problem and solve it right—the first time! What makes The Greentree Group successful is our outstanding people who hold a spotless record of customer satisfaction. We’re focused on doing business better—to better our client’s business!
About the Opportunity
The Greentree Group employees are truly valued and treated with respect. You’ll be working with an outstanding team with an impressive track record. We need a talented individual to fill a potential Data Security Administration Manager role in support of a government client in Wright-Patterson AFB, OH. This support includes tasks to ensure an effective Information Management concept and structure that fosters timely deployment and optimal operation of Information Systems to support the research missions.
Some responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Support of Certification and Accreditation (C&A) or other IA/CND Compliance and Auditing processes and inspections for all enterprise systems and networks.
- Ensuring validity and accuracy review of all associated documentation
- Performing compliance reviews of computer security plans, risk assessments, and validating and performing security test evaluations and audits.
- Analyzing and defining security requirements for information protection for enterprise systems and networks.
- Assisting in the development of security policies and sensitivity of information.
- Performing vulnerability and risk assessments on the basis of defined sensitivity and information flow with an extensive knowledge of NIST regulations and AF Cyber instructions and manuals.
- Providing support to users of Air Force systems (currently the Unclassified DREN Extranet, Unclassified Isolated Intranet, and the Classified Collateral Secret Isolated Intranet.)
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field (or equivalent military experience).
- Experience in lieu of a degree may be considered.
- 5 – 10 years DoD Information Assurance experience with a strong knowledge of DoD RMF.
- Adept at working independently as well as part of a team.
- Strong written and oral communication skills in the English language.
- Strong time-management, organizational, and prioritization skills.
- Ability to communicate applicable technical subject matter expertise to a non-technical audience.
- Experience providing technology support to a highly technical, geographically distributed user-base.
- CISSP certification.
- Experience with operating and maintaining IT systems in a DoD environment.
- Active DoD Secret Clearance or higher.
The Greentree Group offers an attractive, flexible benefits package and outstanding growth opportunities. For more information on who we are, visit us at www.greentreegroup.com. When applying for this position, please submit resume and salary requirements to job code DSAM-20-015. A background check may be required. No relocation is offered with this position.
Greentree is an Equal Opportunity Employer race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or status as a qualified individual with a disability or protected veteran