Biomedical Statistics Consultant
Science & Research | Beavercreek, OH | Full Time
About the Company
The Greentree Group is a professional services business comprised of talented analysts and problem-solvers who work with clients around the world on programs ranging from start-up business process consulting situations to planning the modernization of major information technology systems. Our people play key roles in developing and executing strategic and tactical plans and share the challenges and rewards of working for a small company. Our team of experts can tackle the toughest problem and solve it right—the first time! What makes The Greentree Group successful is our outstanding people who hold a spotless record of customer satisfaction. We’re focused on doing business better—to better our client’s business!
About the Opportunity
The Greentree Group employees are truly valued and treated with respect. You’ll be working with an outstanding team with an impressive track record. We need a talented individual to fill the potential role of Biomedical Statistics Consultant in support of the 711th Human Performance Wing (HPW) at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base in Dayton, Ohio. In this position, you will be responsible for a variety of activities, to include, but not limited to:
- Assist in the design. formulation, conducting, and leading of statistical analysis of epidemiological studies on hearing conservation and risk reduction of negative health outcomes affecting the USAF beneficiary population.
- Assist in the management of the retrieval and integration of health information data, personnel records, deployment related records, health surveillance registries, and other military-related date into usable format for end-users.
- Draft reports, documents, and presentations pertaining to area(s) of expertise.
- Apply knowledge of science/technology to analyze and resolve multifaceted issues with minimal guidance.
- Use biostatistics expertise to support the Division’s surveillance and research daily activities.
- Assist in the development of innovative approaches to define and resolve highly complex statistical problems.
- Document/present complex information, concepts and ideas in a clean, concise, well-organized and timely manner.
- Ph.D. in Biostatistics or closely related field.
- At least 5 years of experience within a public health related field.
- Public Health or prior Air Force military experience is preferable.
- Must be a US citizen
The Greentree Group offers an attractive, flexible benefits package and outstanding growth opportunities. For more information on who we are, visit us at www.greentreegroup.com. When applying for this position, please submit resume and salary requirements to job code BSS-19-064. A background check may be required. No relocation is offered with this position.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled