Service Operations Manager
Administration | Brattleboro, VT | Full Time
** Applications without completed employment history will not be considered **
Position Title: Service Operations Manager, Full Time
The Gathering Place is seeking a Service Operations Manager to join our person-centered care team to support service delivery and growth of our home care and adult day markets. Responsible for overall management of the Home Care program. The position also contributes to the development and implementation of organizational strategies, policies and practices and represents TGP on internal and external committees. Works closely in collaboration with the Executive Director, direct reports and Managers and assists with organizational and program budgets. This position is a member of the Management Team and staff representative to Organizational Development and Outreach and Public Relations.
- The right candidate must be a passionate trailblazer and team player that can follow a system and protocol to achieve a common goal with exceptional organizational and communication skills
- Advanced computer skills, including Microsoft Office (specifically Word and Excel)
- Self-disciplined, energetic, passionate, innovative and highly organized with well-developed oral and written communication skills; demonstrates sound judgment, decision-making, prioritization and problem-solving skills
- Able to maintain confidentiality with all aspects of information in accordance with regulations
- Ability to communicate with and outreach to internal and external stakeholders
- Adaptable, stress tolerant, critical thinking problem solver
Education, Experience, Certifications
- Bachelor’s degree required, Masters preferred with a relevant concentration.
- At least 3-5 years in a supervisory role, preferably in Marketing, Home Care Operations or Finance
- 1 year experience working with elders or adults with disabilities