Business Office/Scheduling Coordinator
Administration | Brattleboro, VT | Full Time
Business Office/Scheduling Coordinator - Full Time 37.5 hours per week
This position supports the daily functions of the Business Office including accounts payable and receivable and weekly/monthly billing for both Adult Day and Home Care. Participates in bi-weekly payroll preparation and staff scheduling to meet program needs. Compiles data and provides reports as requested by management. Provides back-up coverage for other Administration staff. Ideal candidates must be organized, self-directed and able to manage competing priorities within established time frames, possess 3+ years related professional experience and be proficient MS Office Suite (Excel is a must) and Quickbooks.
- Excellent documentation skills, written and verbal communication
- Excellent organizational skills; ability to prioritize assignments and adhere to established deadlines
- Ability to work independently within a team environment
- Schedule flexibility and reliable transportation required
- Computer skills inclusive of proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and Quickbooks
Education, Experience, Certifications
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 3-5 years related professional experience. Experience in a healthcare, non-profit, or human services environment desirable.
- A combination of education and experience will be considered