Production | Brooklyn, NY | Full Time, Contract, and Temp to Perm
The FRONT is seeking a PRODUCTION ACCOUNTANT (w/ emphasis on Digital Media) in our Brooklyn, NY studio. You will be responsible for the accounting process and industry-specific workflow from job bids through revenue and cost tracking. This position reports directly to the founder and EP, working closely with the financial accountants.
– Handle all aspects of production accounting, with an emphasis on digital.
– Onboarding of employees and contractors, vendor setup, reconciling purchase cards, receiving organizing and approving all contractor invoices.
– Manage payroll and staffing including timesheets, assuring timely processing of payments and approvals, monitoring PTO.
– Working closely with financial controller to assure complete reporting and accurate coding of all project invoices, vendor and payroll costs, and cash flow projections.
– Key support for the EP and production personnel on pipeline, new bids, project budgeting, managing the production process and reporting interim and final results.
– Assessing and improving underlying models, benchmarks, processes and communications towards optimal effectiveness.
– Performing and reporting weekly revenue and cost analysis, including cash flows for each project (actuals and forecasted).
– Contribution to the annual budget allocation process.
– Digital Media/Entertainment production and project accounting background
– Ability to organize and multi-task is essential
– Strong communication skills
– Thrives in fast-paced and startup environments
– Mac User
– Experience with Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets
– BA/BS in relevant major
– Proficient in Google drive (slides, sheets, docs), keynote, microsoft office (e.g. excel, word, PPT)