Operations | Portland, OR
The Clymb is seeking an Operations Coordinator who will ensure the daily operation of the warehouse facility is coordinated with necessary resources, tools and staff. The Operations Coordinator will work closely with the operations team to ensure adherence to schedules, process improvement, and problem solving.
- Work closely with freight companies and warehouses to ensure timely deliveries
- Arrange and/or confirm delivery schedule for each shipment in compliance with routing guide
- Process/Push orders received daily
- Review orders for errors
- Coordinate problem resolution
- Other duties assigned according to the department needs.
- Perform well in a team environment
- Tech-savvy - learn programs/software quickly
- Comfortable with numbers, details, data entry and reports
- Proficient in MS Excel and Word
- Experience in handling EDI transactions and correspondences
- Experienced in Warehousing, Logistics and Shipping & Receiving with 2 plus years' experience
- Database management experience preferred
Awarded one of Outside Magazine's Best Places to Work, The Clymb is a private retail community - connecting premium outdoor brands with passionate, influential end-users. A dedication to innovation, customer service and brand stewardship have helped us become the fastest growing e-tailer in the outdoor industry. We work hard so we can play hard and we use the gear we sell. If you're as passionate about innovation as you are the outdoors, come join us at our Portland, OR headquarters. Good Things Come to Those Who Clymb™
- Attach your résumé.
- Tell us why you belong here.
- Provide three professional references - include in the cover letter.
- Provide salary history from three most recent jobs - include in the cover letter.