Digital Graphic Designer
Marketing | Portland, OR
Digital Graphic Designer
We understand that print is not dead, but The Clymb is looking for someone who embraces the future of communications. Websites, mobile, email, digital, digital, digital. You know what a breakpoint is. You must be able to prioritize at the drop of a hat. You love to get things done and process is not a dirty word to you. Also, finding creative inspiration is as essential as your morning coffee. You’ve worked with images, color, text and logos and know they’re required to play nice together for good design. Being a team player is a must. You communicate like a champ, even in your sleep. OK, maybe once you wake up.
- Create banner ads and social promotions showcasing all that The Clymb embodies.
- Assist with online marketing materials and company presentation materials.
- Support site user experience design needs for desktop and mobile
- Play a key part in brainstorming and ideation for new projects.
- Create miscellaneous support materials and elements for email, site, blog, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Design/Communications or related field
- Minimum 3 years experience utilizing Adobe Creative Suite to create mobile-, web-, and email-ready graphics for top creative shops and/or brands.
- Must be able to work quickly and make your own design decisions but also incorporate feedback into your designs and adapt to constantly changing schedules and deliverables.
- Photo editing, typesetting and composition knowledge is a must.
- Experience with content management systems, work-back schedules, and anything process-related is beneficial.
- Rudimentary email and web coding ability is desired.
- Knowledge of outdoor industry/brands/lifestyle is a plus.
The Clymb is a private retail community—connecting premium outdoor brands with passionate, influential end-users. A dedication to innovation, customer service and brand stewardship have helped us become the fastest growing e-tailer in the outdoor industry. We work hard so we can play hard and we use the gear we sell. If you're as passionate about innovation as you are the outdoors, come join us at our Portland, OR headquarters. Good Things Come to Those Who Clymb™
How to Apply:
· Attach your résumé.
· Provide a link to your portfolio.
· Tell us why you belong here.
· Provide three professional references - include in the cover letter.
· Provide salary history from three most recent jobs - include in the cover letter.