The Bridges Golf Club Dishwashers
Food and Beverage | San Ramon, CA | Full Time and Part Time
The Bridges Golf Club is Dishwashers that are self motivated and detail oriented. We are looking for team players that strive for perfection and can quickly adapt to changes in pace and volume. Please submit your resume and we will contact all candidates that we are interested in interviewing.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Wash all wares in dishwashing machine or by hand.
- Polish all silverware, platters and chafing dishes.
- Wash and polish all stainless steel in kitchen, including shelves, dish cabinets, ice machines, coffee area, refrigerators, walk-ins, etc.
- Wash or clean receiving area and trash areas.
- Collect trash from kitchen areas, empty garbage barrels, wash and re-line with new bags.
- Examine garbage for silverware, dishes and glassware. Remove and clean as necessary.
- Sweep and mop kitchen floors.
- Store all dishes and other wares in proper areas.
- Clean dish machine after each meal period.
- Assist in food preparation, putting away deliveries, and cleaning coolers, freezers and storage rooms as needed.
- Perform other duties as appropriate.
- High school education preferred.
- Restaurant experience required.
- Demonstrated quality verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems; efficiently handle multiple duties under pressure with minimal supervision; work flexible hours as required including nights/weekends.
- Positive attitude, professional manner and appearance in all situations.
Work hours may include days and evenings on weekdays and weekends. Work primarily indoors in a restaurant/lounge environment, with some outdoor work involving patio, pool, and on-course service. Will be exposed to sharp utensils, extremely hot stoves and grills, sharp and rapid equipment movements, hot food, potentially dangerous chemicals and solvents on a daily basis. May be exposed, from time to time, to inclement weather, potentially dangerous pesticides, herbicides, fertilizers, equipment movement hazards, and misdirected golf balls. Injury may result as a result of exposure to the above if safety policies and practices are not properly followed at all times.