Clinical Science Liaison (CSL)
Clinical Team | South West region | Full Time
We are a bio-pharmaceutical company presently hiring a Clinical Science Liaison (CSL) for our South West/ Central Region. Preferred location would be Houston, Dallas, or Denver areas. Requires 60-70% travel in a territory covering 8 states.
The Clinical Science Liaison position is a field-based position reporting to the National Director of Clinical Science Liaisons and working closely with the VP of Clinical Development. This position will cover a specified geographic location, calling on identified community and academic clinical trial sites for the Company’s pipeline compounds.
-Minimum of B.S.; preference for an advanced Science degree
-Minimum of 5+ years in a similar role within the pharmaceutical industry or healthcare setting
-Prior experience in the disease area of Hematology/ Oncology required
More specifically, assist in the following day-to-day tasks including but not limited to:
- Identify, develop, and maintain collaborative relationships with current and future key investigators that will drive patient enrollment, both from the community and academic centers.
- Work with identified “thought leaders” to assist and support the advancement of the Company’s hematology compounds.
- Disseminate and discuss complex, cutting edge technical information, innovative medical education materials, research concepts, and clinical trials to identified investigators.
- Coordinate contract, budget, and regulatory submissions with management to expedite clinical trial activation in all research sites within a specified geography.
- Represent the Company with customers in the field as well as at regional/national meetings (i.e. ASCO, ASH, etc.)
- Make clinical and scientific presentations to healthcare audiences as appropriate.
- Foster medical, scientific, and clinical trial information exchange from the medical community to the Company’s clinical team.