Internal Application: Stocker / Parts Puller
Production | Texas Hydraulics - Temple, TX | Full Time
Celebrating a half-century in operations, Texas Hydraulics has a proven history of planning and adaptation that helps us maintain a leadership position in our industry year over year. Key to that success is hiring the right people to join our team, combined with a commitment to our long-term employees to provide opportunities for internal advancement, which creates the perfect mix of institutional knowledge and fresh ideas.
Texas Hydraulics is currently seeking a Stocker / Parts Puller. The prime function of this position is to pull and issue parts required to maintain production line flow.
Texas Hydraulics offers industry competitive benefits for medical, dental, vision, long-term insurance, short and long-term disability, paid holidays, PTO and a 401k plan with company match.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Work assigned schedule per ADP; follow employee manual for break times, vacation, holidays, sick, etc.
- Physically pull parts for weld and assembly travelers that you are given by Foreman / Lead (initial and circle quantity you pulled by location on traveler)
- You will be assigned a line to work on by Foreman / Lead
- Update book production sheet every day
- Put up manufactured parts by consolidating with same parts (goal is to have only one location per part)
- Manage bin location accuracy through sub-inventory transfer
- Write up blue adjustment sheets for BOH issues and turn into Foreman / Lead
- Stock parts into location, marking parts with part #’s.
- Clean area assigned before leaving for the day
- High School diploma/ GED with zero to six months related experience
- Demonstrated computer experience with Microsoft Office, Oracle or related software
- Experience in ISO 9001 and/or 14001 manufacturing environment a plus
- Experience in LEAN manufacturing environment a plus
- Experience with Oracle or equivalent ERP software a plus
- Demonstrate Math proficiency as it relates to this job including counting, addition & subtraction
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating, and procedure manuals
- Ability to operate PC software
- Ability to prioritize tasks in order of importance
- Knowledge of Oracle EBS a plus
- Knowledge of THI people, processes & products a plus
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly exposed to work near moving mechanical parts; sharp edges; heat; rotating parts. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee must regularly lift & /or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include Close vision, Distance vision, Peripheral vision, Depth perception & Ability to adjust focus. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel & talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to walk & stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl & stand for extended periods of time.
NOTE: The above statement reflects the general details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job identified, and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in the job