Production | Hydromotion - Spring City, PA | Full Time
Since 1971, Hydromotion, an engineering-intensive, customer-focused organization, has brought superior engineering, design, and manufacturing to fluid and electric transition components. We have become established leaders in fluid swivels, along with electric swivels, combination electric / fluid swivels, fire apparatus swivels, and position sensing systems.
In order to keep up with customer demand, we need to add a Hydraulic Assembler to the team. Employees in this role generally assemble, test and repair components to product assemblies.
The position is hourly, full-time with benefits that include Blue Cross, Blue Shield medical, plus dental and vision options, paid holidays, earned PTO and a 401k plan with an employer match. The Assembly Team works Monday thru Thursday on 10 hour days with some Friday and Saturday overtime as scheduled.
- Read and follow written instructions and/or prints.
- Position, align, fit and manually assemble component parts into completed units using hand tools, power tools, fixtures and hoists.
- Clean parts and assemblies manually and/or by automated parts washer.
- Test functional performance of completed assemblies using test equipment.
- Serialize parts.
- Maintain a clean work area.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Able to read and understand prints.
- 0 – 3 years of assembly experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Visual acuity for detailed work.
- Regularly required to stand, bend, twist, use of hands and fingers to assemble components.
- Regularly required to lift and/or move completed units weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Able to use measurement tools to inspect parts.
- Must be able to work in an unair-conditioned shop environment.
- The noise level in the work environment is normal for manufacturing.
- Safety shoes and safety glasses are required.
- Hearing protection is required when running the Parts Washer.
This description reflects the essential functions of the current position which management has the discretion to assign and reassign responsibilities at any time.