Engineering | Temple, TX | Full Time
In 2018 Texas Hydraulics celebrated our 50 year anniversary and over those years our customers have told us time-and-again that our Engineering team consistently excels when acting as a trusted partner to craft the custom solution for their hydraulic needs. Stability and growth in the same company is possible, and here at Texas Hydraulics we live and breathe our core values: Trust, Team, and Excellence. If you are looking for an opportunity with a strong company, great culture and a bright future, then Texas Hydraulics could be the right match for you.
Matching the right people to our top priorities is critical to our success and we are want to add a Designer with a strong background in CREO and Windchill to our current team of professionals. In this position strong written and verbal communication skills are key requirements and you must be able to collaborate with members of other departments on assigned projects and timelines.
Reporting directly to the Engineering Services Manager, the Designer will work side-by-side with our Application Engineers on designs, workflows and timelines.
Texas Hydraulics offers industry competitive benefits for medical, dental, vision, long-term insurance, short and long-term disability, paid holidays, PTO and a 401k plan with company match.
- Mechanical Design using CREO/PDML (3-5 years required)
- Proven history working with GD&T
- Ability to evaluate and apply data in scientific journals, industry standards and supplier’s catalogs
- Use mathematics in order to determine and evaluate tolerances
- Create and update specifications and blue prints as directed
- Collaborate with team members on projects and timelines
- Extract information from the ERP system (Oracle) in order to determine effectivity and evaluate designs for cost
- Working knowledge of MS Office, Word, Excel and Outlook
- Other duties as assigned.
- PTC Windchill PDMLink Administrative experience
- Associates Degree in applicable field or relative work experience
- Minimum of 5 years relative work experience with progressive responsibility
- Minimum of 3 years design experience in PTC ProE/CREO
- Experience working with ERP systems – Specifically Oracle
Less than 10%
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to work near moving mechanical parts.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include Close vision, Distance vision, Peripheral vision, Depth perception and Ability to adjust focus. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
Texas Hydraulics will not be sponsoring any applicants for work visas for this role.
Texas Hydraulics is not accepting any 3rd party recruiter submissions for this role.