Development and Marketing Associate
Development | Leander, TX | Part Time
If you’re looking for an opportunity to do work that really matters, where your personal drive and passion result in better lives for countless dogs and cats, then Texas Humane Heroes wants to hear from you! In this role, you’ll work closely with the Marketing Manager and Development Manager to create awareness, build our fanbase and show appreciation to our donors.
This position is perfect for someone looking to gain experience in a non-profit setting. You’ll need to be able to work some weekends when we have events or opportunities to get out into the community! Creative writing skills, attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple efforts is imperative in this role.
- Develop creative and compelling content for web and social media
- Create content for the direct mail program
- Capture images and video of animals, volunteers, team members, events and more as well as create videos using Animoto
- Integrate into the donor acknowledgement process and perform tasks, such as thank you calls and hand-written acknowledgements
- Coordinate and execute company events
- Build a volunteer base for development and marketing assistance
- Assist the Executive team as needed