Manhattan WMS Consultant (SCM)
Information Technology | San Francisco, CA | Contract
TestingXperts is a Specialist QA & Software Testing Company, and an Independent Software Testing division of Damco Group, which is a leading IT Solutions and Services company working with Fortune enterprises globally. Through our innovative techniques, we are pushing the conventional norms of Quality Assurance and blending technology to yield remarkable deliverables. We are also an ISO 9001:2008 & ISO 27001:2013 certified company.
Leveraging holistic knowledge of core business processes and software development, our comprehensive suite of testing services covers Functional and Non-Functional testing, Professional Expertise for Cloud and Mobile Technology. Our customer centred approach assists enterprises in thriving in ever advancing market through breakthrough solutions.
Title: Manhattan WMS Consultant (SCM)
Location: San Francisco, CA
Duration: 6 to 12 months
Interview: Phone and Skype
- Contribute in requirements elicitation, creation of application architecture document and creation of design artifacts
- Deliver high quality codes, support activities related to implementation and transition; interface with internal team and key stakeholders
- Analyze and resolve issues to ensure high quality deliverables at each stage of SDLC WITHIN the guidelines, policies and norms
- Manhattan WMS
- Deep Warehouse management system understanding
- This is for Business Analyst. Person should have Manhattan WMS hands on experience.
- Implementation experience is preferred. Person needs to travel to multiple client locations for implementation and support.
- He needs to liaison between domain and IT teams.
- Education/ Certifications (Required): Btech
- Connect between domain and IT
- Help with WMS implementations . help in testing and support
- This may require extensive travel to various DCs.
- Only list what’s absolutely necessary here. Try to keep it to five one-line bullets or less.
- Please list your harder requirements and "nice to haves" here. This section should be keyword-rich - i.e. please include the keywords you anticipate that job seekers will use to search for jobs on job boards.
- Please list anything that makes working for your company unique or special - i.e. Can people work from home, do you offer special benefits (company car, expense account, stock options, etc).