Human Resources Assistant
Human Resources | Somerset, NJ | Full Time and Part Time
Terumo Medical Corporation (TMC) was established in 1972 as a U.S. subsidiary of Tokyo-based Terumo Corporation, one of the world’s leading medical device manufacturers. TMC develops, manufactures, and markets high-quality medical devices used in a broad range of applications in numerous healthcare markets.
We are seeking a Human Resources Assistant to take part with the expanding team work from home on flexible( full-time/ part-time) . As an Human Resources Assistant, you anticipate the needs of your Human Resources Management and team members and help them stay focused on their projects by resolving operational and HR issues before they arise. The HR Assistant is responsible for assisting the company Human Resources Management with light data entry to company(TMC) secure database and server , customer support, daily orders and requests over the telephone and performing data entry of customer inventories: serving as the liaison Between us and and our esteem customers.
Responsibilities May Include:
1. Assist clients and customers with all inquires.
2. Light data entry is needed when entering data into client database and Customer files among other clerical duties.
3. Say what you do: have documented procedures for the work affecting product or service quality.
4. Do what you say: carry out the work in accordance with the written procedures.
4. Check your own practices: confirm compliance with procedures and regulations.
4. Blending with a work team keeping logs on excel Spreadsheet.
5. Working with quick books and use of basic accounting software.
6. Immediately correct problems or weaknesses as they are found then revise the system to prevent the same problems from reoccurring.
7. Have the records to prove it: provide documented, objective evidence of quality-related activities as proof of compliance to auditors.
7. Excellent written and good communication skills.
8. Good computer skills; detail oriented, organized and efficient.
9. Ability to meet tight deadlines and work well under pressure.
10.Self-aware, patient and tactful.
11.Quick initiative to take responsibility toward challenges.
12.Analytical, critical, and pay attention to details.
13.Strong willingness to learn; proactive.
14.Controlling documentation, maintaining records of authorizations, auditing the quality system to keep it current.
15.Finally, in order to allow all of this to happen, people are trained to carry out their work.
Full benefits including: 401k, flex spending, health, dental, vacation, stock options, etc.
At TMC, we think big, move fast, and work hard. If this position is of interest to you and you have what it takes to join our team, please apply now. No phone calls please.