Customer Success | Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada | Full Time
Teradici is the creator of the PCoIP remoting protocol technology and Cloud Access Software, the cutting edge solution for a cloud-ready future. The Company, founded in 2004 and based in Vancouver, Canada is focused on its core mission of seamless delivery of workstations and applications for end-users.
Teradici PCoIP® technology brings the next generation of secure remoting technology to the marketplace, enabling visualization of even the most graphics-intensive applications. Teradici Cloud Access Software, built on PCoIP technology, enables enterprises to securely leverage public cloud GPU instances to confidently lift and shift the most graphics-intensive Windows or Linux applications to the public cloud, avoiding costly rewrites.
The company’s technology is deployed by Fortune 500 enterprises, government agencies and service providers from around the world. Teradici also works closely with leading cloud providers to continue delivering the best user experience and enabling our customers the ability to scale to millions of users.
As a Systems Analyst, you will help engage Teradici customers so that they get the most out of Teradici products and solutions.
You will be assisting in resolving complex, technical customer support issues in an enterprise IT environment gaining experience in advanced analytical and root-cause analysis skills.
This position is ideal for an engaged, eager, customer focused individual who has a hunger to learn and excel in a cloud-based company that is committed to professional development.
- You will support Teradici platform solutions by:
- Managing and triaging the customer support ticket queue.
- Growing and nurturing the PCoIP community forum by providing support tips and FAQs on effective use of Teradici’s products.
- Resolving complex technical issues with Teradici’s products by performing troubleshooting and root-cause analysis on detailed log files.
- Providing system integration services for PCoIP components.
- You will have a positive impact on future product quality and support costs by turning escalations into:
- Timely customer-facing knowledgebase articles.
- Bugs fixes and feature requests for future releases.
- Experiments that collect data from partners to ensure escalations are resolved.
- You will support new product rollouts by:
- Working with feature development teams and technical writers to create pre-emptive, knowledgebase articles and documentation for known issues and deployment scenarios.
- Aiding in tradeshow system setup.
- Aiding Teradici IT in dogfooding system setup.
- Manage internal support systems and infrastructure.
- Recent degree or diploma graduate in computer science or related post-secondary education to ensure your long-term success at Teradici
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and a proactive attitude in unblocking issues
- Experience with Windows 7, 10, Server 2008, and Server 2016
- Experience with Ubuntu and Redhat/CentOS Linux
- Able to ‘raise the bar’ by embracing new technologies and using them in innovative new ways
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Solid understanding of IP networking and IP devices
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks with competing priorities
- Willingness to work outside business hours to support customer escalations
- Experience with Azure, AWS, VMware ESXi, vCenter, and Horizon View
- Experience in supporting customers
- Active participation in open source forums
- A love of technology and exploring innovative solutions
- Interest and knowledge of virtualization & cloud based technologies such as VMware, Microsoft, Citrix, Amazon Web Services, Google Compute Platform, Azure
- We offer a competitive base salary, Success Sharing Bonus (company performance based), stock option grants, retirement savings and attractive benefits package. We also offer three weeks of vacation for the first year (accrued and increased annually, up to 20 days per year).
- Monthly social events & activities.
- Luxury shuttle service to and from the nearest SkyTrain station.
- Underground and secured bike "cage".
- Fully equipped (and recently renovated) onsite gym, and Basketball and "Beach" Volleyball courts. Or you can join our corporate soccer team or yoga classes.