Enterprise Sales | Los Angeles, CA | Full Time
In 2004, Teradici set out to create the best virtual desktop and workstation experience in the world, and along the way we've enabled the most demanding use cases with requirements like top secret security, complex IT infrastructures, and intensive graphics performance. Our PCoIP technology fundamentally simplifies how computing is provisioned, managed and used.
With over 15 million endpoints deployed around the globe, we're no startup. Top government agencies, media conglomerates, production studios, financial firms, and design houses trust Teradici to support their need for secure, high-performance virtual desktops and workstations delivered from private data centers, public clouds, or any combination of both.
Do you enjoy bringing new solutions to market and working with the latest cloud technologies? Do you have a good working knowledge of virtualization and overall system architecture? Do you like helping customers and partners solve tough technical problems?
We are seeking an experienced, professional Solution Architect to be part of our successful Enterprise Sales organization. The ideal candidate will be based in Los Angeles, San Francisco, Seattle or Denver, though we are open to considering candidates in other Western US cities. Although this position is posted in several locations, we are only hiring for one Solution Architect.
As an integral part of the sales organization in your role as a Solution Architect, you will work with a collaborative team to build mind share and broaden the use of Teradici’s Cloud Access Software. You will work closely with ISVs to promote GTM activities and our public cloud partners to drive integration and adoption of the Teradici solution stack into their platforms.
- Provide pre-sales technical support to customer accounts and partners for the implementation of complex applications/solutions.
- Develop in-depth product knowledge to provide technical expertise to sales staff and end customers through sales presentations, product demonstrations, and customer POCs.
- Prepare detailed specifications for the development and implementation of customer products/applications/solutions.
- Create detailed design and implementation specifications for complex applications/solutions.
- Provide consultation to prospective users and/or product capability assessment and validation.
- Expected to learn and understand all components of the Teradici solution stack as it relates to current and emerging technologies.
- Evaluate POC constraints to find alternatives, alleviate risks, and perform process re-engineering if required.
- Analyze the business impact that certain technical choices may have on a customer's business processes.
- BS/BA degree required: Computer Science, Math, Computer Systems Technology or Systems Analysis highly desired
- Experience supporting pre-sales activities in service delivery, infrastructure, consolidation and reduction of IT complexity and operations
- Experience with server and desktop virtualization and public/private cloud deployments - VMware, Citrix, Azure, Nutanix, Amazon AWS EC2/G2, Google Cloud, OpenStack, Cloud Foundry, Microsoft Azure/WVD
- Experience with IP networking and firewalls, VPN, NAT
- Experience designing, implementing and administering IT infrastructure, including graphics hardware (NVIDIA, AMD, Intel)
- 2+ years of customer-facing technical sales experience and a proven record of effective interactions with partners and customers
- Ability to work closely with Global Support and Product Development to articulate customer needs (fixes or new features)
- Availability and willingness to travel (up to 50%) to customer sites as required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with scripting languages such as Python and/or Ruby
- Experience with Java, Python and C/C++ programming
- Experience with technology products like Avid, Maya, Adobe, Wacom, Qumulo
- Experience with graphically intensive workflows in industries such as media & entertainment, broadcast, design, AEC
- Working knowledge of software development tools and methodologies
- Ability to create reference architectures (end-to-end system design examples, sample code) based on the APIs and SDKs
- We offer a competitive base salary, stock option grants, retirement savings and attractive benefits package. We also offer three weeks of vacation for the first year (accrued and increased annually, up to 20 days per year).