OEM Sales | San Francisco Bay Area, CA | Full Time
Teradici is the creator of the PCoIP remoting protocol technology and Cloud Access Software, the cutting edge solution for a cloud-ready future. The Company, founded in 2004 and based in Vancouver, Canada is focused on its core mission of seamless delivery of workstations and applications for end-users.
Teradici PCoIP® technology brings the next generation of secure remoting technology to the marketplace, enabling visualization of even the most graphics-intensive applications. Teradici Cloud Access Software, built on PCoIP technology, enables enterprises to securely leverage public cloud GPU instances to confidently lift and shift the most graphics-intensive Windows or Linux applications to the public cloud, avoiding costly rewrites.
The company’s technology is deployed by Fortune 500 enterprises, government agencies and service providers from around the world. Teradici also works closely with leading cloud providers to continue delivering the best user experience and enabling our customers the ability to scale to millions of users.
Do you like helping customers and partners solve tough technical problems? Do you enjoy bringing new solutions to market and working with the latest cloud technologies and major industry OEMs? Do you have a good working knowledge of virtualization and overall system architecture?
As an integral part of the OEM Sales organization in your role as a Solution Architect, you will work with a collaborative team to build mind share and broaden the use of Teradici’s Cloud Access Software. You will work closely with OEMs to help deliver solutions and reference architectures to Server, Workstation and Thin Client OEMs.
We are looking for one individual to fill this position ideally located in the California, Texas or British Columbia area, yet we are open to considering candidates in other locations.
In your role as a Solution Architect, you will:
- Provide design-in technical support for the development and implementation of complex products/applications/solutions with major OEMs.
- Use in-depth product knowledge to provide technical expertise to the product management and product development staff and with customers through sales presentations and product demonstrations for initial customer POCs.
- Prepare detailed product specifications and reference architectures with the OEMs for the development and implementation of customer facing products/applications/solutions.
- Provide technical and technical sales training to OEM sales and sales engineering teams.
- Assist OEMs to create reference architectures (end-to-end system design examples, sample code) based on Teradici APIs and SDKs.
- Create detailed design and implementation specifications for complex products/applications/solutions.
- Provide consultation to prospective users in conjunction with our OEMs.
- BS/BA degree in Computer Science, Math, Computer Systems Technology or Systems Analysis or equivalent
- Experience in service delivery, infrastructure, consolidation and reduction of IT complexity and operations
- Experience with server and desktop virtualization - VMware, Citrix, Dell, Lenovo, HP, Nutanix
- Experience with IP networking and firewalls, VPN, NAT
- Experience designing, implementing and administering IT infrastructure, including graphics hardware (NVIDIA, AMD, Intel)
- 2+ years of customer facing roles and a proven record of effective interactions with partners and customers
- Ability to work closely with Teradici Product Management team to articulate customer needs (fixes or new features)
- Availability and willingness to travel to OEM-sites as required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with scripting languages such as Python and/or Ruby
- Experience with Java, Python and C/C++ programming
- Experience supporting OEM Design Ins
- Experience with graphically intensive workflows in industries such as design, manufacturing, AEC, Oil & Gas
- Working knowledge of software development tools and methodologies
- Security clearance and government program certifications
- Ability to speak Cantonese, Mandarin or Japanese
- We offer a competitive base salary, stock option grants, retirement savings and attractive benefits package. We also offer three weeks of vacation for the first year (accrued and increased annually, up to 20 days per year).