Sales | Frankfurt, Germany | Full Time
Teradici is the creator of the PCoIP remoting protocol technology and Cloud Access Software, the cutting edge solution for a cloud-ready future. The Company, founded in 2004 and based in Vancouver, Canada is focused on its core mission of seamless delivery of workstations and applications for end-users.
Teradici PCoIP® technology brings the next generation of secure remoting technology to the marketplace, enabling visualization of even the most graphics-intensive applications. Teradici Cloud Access Software, built on PCoIP technology, enables enterprises to securely leverage public cloud GPU instances to confidently lift and shift the most graphics-intensive Windows or Linux applications to the public cloud, avoiding costly rewrites.
The company’s technology is deployed by Fortune 500 enterprises, government agencies and service providers from around the world. Teradici also works closely with leading cloud providers to continue delivering the best user experience and enabling our customers the ability to scale to millions of users.
Do you like helping customers and partners solve tough technical problems? Do you enjoy bringing new solutions to market and working with the latest cloud technologies? Do you have a good working knowledge of virtualization and overall system architecture?
As an integral part of the Enterprise sales organization in your role as a Solution Architect, based in Germany, you will work with a collaborative team to build mind share and broaden the use of Teradici’s Cloud Access Software products and services. You will work closely with ISVs and our public cloud partners to help deliver workstations in the cloud.
In your role as a Solution Architect, you will:
- Provide pre-sales technical support for the development and implementation of complex products/applications/solutions.
- Use in-depth product knowledge to provide technical expertise to sales/business development staff and the customer through sales presentations, product demonstrations or customer POCs.
- Prepare detailed product specifications for the development and implementation of customer products/applications/solutions.
- Create detailed design and implementation specifications for complex products/applications/solutions.
- Provide consultation to prospective users and/or product capability assessment and validation.
- BS/BA degree required: Computer Science, Math, Computer Systems Technology or Systems Analysis highly desired
- Experience in service delivery, infrastructure, consolidation and reduction of IT complexity and operations
- Experience with server and desktop virtualization - VMware, Citrix, Azure, Amazon AWS EC2/G2, Google Cloud, Softlayer, OpenStack, Cloud Foundry
- Experience with IP networking and firewalls, VPN, NAT
- Experience designing, implementing and administering IT infrastructure, including graphics hardware (NVIDIA, AMD, Intel)
- 2+ years of customer facing roles and a proven record of effective interactions with partners and customers
- Ability to work closely with Global Support and Product Development to articulate customer needs (fixes or new features)
- Availability and willingness to travel (up to 25%) to customer sites as required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with scripting languages such as Python and/or Ruby
- Experience with Java, Python and C/C++ programming
- Experience with graphically intensive workflows in industries such as design, manufacturing, AEC, Oil & Gas
- Working knowledge of software development tools and methodologies
- Ability to create reference architectures (end-to-end system design examples, sample code) based on the APIs and SDKs