Software Order Processing Specialist
Operations | Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada | Full Time
In 2004, Teradici set out to create the best virtual desktop and workstation experience in the world, and along the way we've enabled the most demanding use cases with requirements like top secret security, complex IT infrastructures, and intensive graphics performance. Our PCoIP technology fundamentally simplifies how computing is provisioned, managed and used.
With over 15 million endpoints deployed around the globe, we're no startup. Top government agencies, media conglomerates, production studios, financial firms, and design houses trust Teradici to support their need for secure, high-performance virtual desktops and workstations delivered from private data centers, public clouds, or any combination of both.
The Software Order Processing Associate performs a variety of functions within the Operations department particularly focusing on order management as well as customer support administration.
- Process incoming Purchase Orders (PO), validate the information, send order acknowledgements and fulfill orders.
- Use SW License entitlement system (Flexera/Revenera) to generate SW License.
- Manage data sync between various Teradici systems i.e. Salesforce, Great Plains, Microsoft Dynamics.
- Work with Finance to support processes for generating quotes, receiving PO, shipping products, billing distributors and re-sellers.
- Work with the various teams to establish processes to manage order management in an efficient manner while collaboratively determining and documenting all processes.
- Participate as part of the team to determine, define and optimize the internal process for managing the licensing and sale of Teradici products.
- Work with the customer Support team to establish the tracking of the maintenance SLAs (service level agreements or service entitlements).
- Review and verify that Sales team has provided acceptable documentation in salesforce.com to confirm end user revenue.
- Work with other operations related tasks as assigned.
- Previous experience in Licensed Software products Order Management required
- Knowledge and work experience on Salesforce required
- Experience with SaaS platforms for order management
- Strong PC skills, i.e. Excel, Word, Power Point and MS Outlook
- 3+ years' experience
- Experience dealing with Distributors, resellers, e-commerce platforms
- Willingness to challenge existing processes and methods to seek opportunities for improvement
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to exercise good judgment, show initiative and be proactive
- High standards of ethics and confidentiality to handle sensitive information
- Follow process and enforce all established rules
- Extremely detailed oriented
- Flexible, adaptable and comfortable with change
- Strong customer service awareness/focus
- Strong personal work ethic
- Open to flexible schedule and work environment (from Burnaby Office or Remote Location including Working from Home)
- We offer a competitive base salary, Employee Bonus Plan (company performance based) and stock option grants. Our health benefits and retirement savings contributions start right away – no waiting period! We also offer three weeks of vacation for the first year (accrued and increased annually, up to 20 days per year).
- We develop and nurture our employees to be their best and bring their authentic selves to every team interaction. We strive for a dynamic team environment that is transparent and allows everyone to contribute and be heard.
- The health and safety of our employees is our top priority. As a result of COVID-19, we have implemented a Work From Home initiative for all employees and we encourage our teams to stay connected virtually during this time.
- Once our office is open again, we are excited to offer:
- Monthly social events & activities
- Luxury shuttle service to and from the nearest SkyTrain station
- Underground and secured bike "cage"
- Fully equipped onsite gym, Basketball, "Beach" Volleyball court and weekly yoga classes
- Teradici supports remote work flexibility using our own Cloud Access Software!