Senior Sales Development Representative
Marketing | Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada | Full Time
Teradici is the creator of the PCoIP remoting protocol technology and Cloud Access Software, the cutting edge solution for a cloud-ready future. The Company, founded in 2004 and based in Vancouver, Canada is focused on its core mission of seamless delivery of workstations and applications for end-users.
Teradici PCoIP® technology brings the next generation of secure remoting technology to the marketplace, enabling visualization of even the most graphics-intensive applications. Teradici Cloud Access Software, built on PCoIP technology, enables enterprises to securely leverage public cloud GPU instances to confidently lift and shift the most graphics-intensive Windows or Linux applications to the public cloud, avoiding costly rewrites.
The company’s technology is deployed by Fortune 500 enterprises, government agencies and service providers from around the world. Teradici also works closely with leading cloud providers to continue delivering the best user experience and enabling our customers the ability to scale to millions of users.
We are growing in a whole new way by rolling out a SaaS cloud platform to leverage our deep leadership in the areas of virtualization and application remoting.
We are looking for a Senior Sales Development Representative (SDR) who wants to grow their technical sales expertise and move into sales or managerial opportunities as we scale up sales development from the ground-up. Previous SDR/BDR/ISR experience is required to be successful in this role. Sales experience in technology is a definite asset, but it is not a hard requirement.
This position is the lead for the newly established Sales Development function inside Teradici. It complements our Inside Sales and Account Executive roles and the main responsibility will be to generate and qualify high-caliber leads for our account executives to close deals into successful market segments like Media and Entertainment.
In this hand-on role, you will be expected to research, generate and qualify leads in addition to establishing SDR training and processes, and eventually recruiting and hiring a team. You can define the SDR playbook and leverage a strong marketing and sales team to bring exciting new prospects into the sales funnel.
The role works very closely with the Inside Sales Reps and Account Executives and is expected to move into an Inside Sales or Manager position in 12 months as the team grows.
- Prospect into medium and large enterprises via high-volume email and calling campaigns to build and maintain a sales pipeline.
- Leverage resources and methodology to research and build prospecting lists that can be tracked within our CRM.
- Design and execute campaigns using current sales tools to reach, nurture and establish a first meeting for account executives.
- Be able to compellingly articulate Teradici’s value proposition to senior IT and Technology executives, including managers and CIOs.
- Create and document a SDR playbook.
- Help establish and define lead qualification and hand-off to account execs.
- Provide customer prospect and campaign feedback and analysis presentations to Marketing and Sales teams.
- One to three years of inside sales, SDR or BDR experience, preferably in a technology field
- Highly motivated self-starter with a competitive personality and strong attention detail
- Team player who possesses the desire to break new ground and work in a goal-oriented organization
- Excellent communication skills both written, verbal with both excellent email etiquette and phone skills
- Well-versed in common computing platforms and tools like Windows, Office suite, and sales tools like salesforce.com, Hubspot and other sales tools
- Genuine aptitude and curiosity for new technology and a non-stop desire to learn and improve
- Ideal if you’ve read and are excited by Aaron Ross’s book “Predictable Revenue”
- We offer a competitive base salary, Success Sharing Bonus (company performance based), stock option grants, retirement savings and attractive benefits package. We also offer three weeks of vacation for the first year (accrued and increased annually, up to 20 days per year).
- Monthly social events & activities.
- Luxury shuttle service to and from the nearest SkyTrain station.
- Underground and secured bike "cage".
- Fully equipped (and recently renovated) onsite gym, and Basketball and "Beach" Volleyball courts. Or you can join our corporate soccer team or yoga classes.