Senior Product Manager
Product Management | Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada | Full Time
Teradici is the creator of the PCoIP remoting protocol technology and Cloud Access Software, the cutting edge solution for a cloud-ready future. The Company, founded in 2004 and based in Vancouver, Canada is focused on its core mission of seamless delivery of workstations and applications for end-users.
Teradici PCoIP® technology brings the next generation of secure remoting technology to the marketplace, enabling visualization of even the most graphics-intensive applications. Teradici Cloud Access Software, built on PCoIP technology, enables enterprises to securely leverage public cloud GPU instances to confidently lift and shift the most graphics-intensive Windows or Linux applications to the public cloud, avoiding costly rewrites.
The company’s technology is deployed by Fortune 500 enterprises, government agencies and service providers from around the world. Teradici also works closely with leading cloud providers to continue delivering the best user experience and enabling our customers the ability to scale to millions of users.
Teradici has an exciting opening to join the Product Management team to further grow our Cloud Access Software portfolio.
Do you want to contribute to a team of highly effective product managers, developers, solutions architects and marketers delivering solutions for multicloud and remote work environments with partners such as AWS, Google, Microsoft, Dell, HP and enterprise customers across a wide range of verticals?
As a member of the Product Management team, you will be responsible for planning and managing Teradici’s virtual workstation and management software solutions for remote access to applications and desktops in the public cloud and private data center. Teradici’s Cloud Access portfolio provides a high-performance, secure and easy to manage solution to access Windows and Linux applications hosted in the public cloud or private data center. Teradici has over 13 million users of our technology world-wide in government, healthcare, education, finance and in graphics-intensive environments such as media & entertainment and design manufacturing.
Teradici product managers have responsibility to define and drive their products through the complete product life cycle. The Senior Product Manager is responsible for every phase of the software product lifecycle, including market requirements, positioning and product strategy, competitive analysis, roadmap, pricing, distribution strategy, release, and delivery.
- Work with customers and the field to clearly understand customer use cases and pain points.
- Collaborate with product management, development and other functional groups (marketing, sales, support) to translate customer requirements into clearly communicated product requirements.
- Provide in-depth market, industry and competitive analysis and positioning. Establish and maintain relationships with key enterprise technology partners.
- Work closely with the sales and marketing teams to develop sales tools and training.
- Provide detailed technical guidance to ensure the right product gets delivered with each release.
- Determine appropriate pricing and packaging for the product.
- Attend and present at events to evangelize the solutions.
- 5+ years of experience in enterprise software product management
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical/Computer Engineering or related technical degree or experience
- Experience in one or more of the following domains:
- Enterprise management tools
- AWS, Microsoft Azure and/or Google Cloud platforms
- Desktop and application virtualization
- Customer insight and monitoring tools
- API customization platforms
- Proven track record of defining and delivering successful enterprise software solutions over multiple releases
- Experience working with enterprise IT customers to discover and validate business needs and product requirements
- Product management experience in an Agile software development environment
- Demonstrated success in product launches and end-to-end execution of all aspects of complete product bundles
- Strong organizational and analytical skills with an ability to distill a broad array of sometimes conflicting data points into clear guidance or conclusions
- Strong written skills with the ability to write clearly and quickly, to explain technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Strong communication skills with the ability to write clear and complete requirements and user stories for a technical development audience and relate the value of technical topics to business concepts
- Availability and willingness to travel on occasion
- We offer a competitive base salary, Employee Bonus Plan (company performance based), stock option grants, retirement savings and attractive benefits package. We also offer three weeks of vacation for the first year (accrued and increased annually, up to 20 days per year).
- Monthly social events & activities.
- Luxury shuttle service to and from the nearest SkyTrain station.
- Underground and secured bike "cage".
- Fully equipped (and recently renovated) onsite gym, and Basketball and "Beach" Volleyball courts. Or you can join our yoga classes.
- Teradici supports remote work flexibility using our own Cloud Access Software!