Senior Business Analyst - Information Systems
Operations | Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada | Full Time
In 2004, Teradici set out to create the best virtual desktop and workstation experience in the world, and along the way we've enabled the most demanding use cases with requirements like top secret security, complex IT infrastructures, and intensive graphics performance. Our PCoIP technology fundamentally simplifies how computing is provisioned, managed and used.
With over 15 million endpoints deployed around the globe, we're no startup. Top government agencies, media conglomerates, production studios, financial firms, and design houses trust Teradici to support their need for secure, high-performance virtual desktops and workstations delivered from private data centers, public clouds, or any combination of both.
Teradici is looking for a Senior Business Analyst - Information Systems to be part of our Operations organization. You will be a hands-on member of the Operations team focused on performing a variety of duties to enable day to day execution of the business while also influencing process definition, refinement and operational systems requirements.
To be successful in this role, you will have a record of success with managing and adopting business processes, systems and applications. You will work closely with the Sales, Marketing and Finance teams, peers, leaders, organizational units, and subject matter experts to help identify, develop and deploy our core business Information Systems applications.
- Senior Business Analyst will be the single point of contact regarding functionality of the implemented platform and an expert in the system use and configuration.
- Manage and maintain information flow between business applications [CRM - Salesforce, ERP - Microsoft Dynamics, Hubspot, SW Licensing – Flexera].
- Build and support Information Systems (IS) solutions to meet changing business demands.
- Assist various teams in implementing IS programs, procedures and policies.
- Report IS project updates, progress and issues to the management on regular basis.
- Facilitate dialogue between business teams, IT teams and external IT partners to provide adequate and reliable business-IT solutions and alignment between the major stakeholders.
- Evaluate IS applications regularly and recommend improvements.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge about the existing data processing systems and advise improvements for data processing procedures.
- Implement information security programs and strategies and maintain compliance.
- Assess, direct and manage the IS needs and determine current and future IS staffing needs, outsourcing or other to support the growth of business and organization.
- Develop and maintain an appropriate Business applications vendor strategy that ensures we are working with the right people and receiving the appropriate service from those vendors.
- Oversee all IS operations and evaluate them according to established goals.
- Determine budget, resource requirements and software and hardware equipment needs for operations of IS applications.
- Control budget and report on expenditures.
- 7+ years of proven experience in Information Systems / Business Applications Manager or similar role
- Experience in business analysis based on SW industry standard frameworks, methods and tools
- Experience should cover business driven and transformation based projects aiming at implementing new software solutions inside the organization
- Knowledge of software components communication/integration methods and integration middleware usage principles
- Hands on experience with Salesforce QTC, ETL, Web services (SOAP, REST, JSON), Data warehousing, Analytic
- Experience in analysis, implementation and evaluation of IS and their specifications
- Experience in setting and controlling Information Systems budget
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Self-motivation, self-management and professionalism with advanced organizational, problem solving and team building skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, as well as excellent presentation skills; ability to lead meetings internally and externally
- BS/BA in computer science, engineering or relevant field
- We offer a competitive base salary, Employee Bonus Plan (company performance based) and stock option grants. Our health benefits and retirement savings contributions start right away – no waiting period! We also offer three weeks of vacation for the first year (accrued and increased annually, up to 20 days per year)
- We develop and nurture our employees to be their best and bring their authentic selves to every team interaction. We strive for a dynamic team environment that is transparent and allows everyone to contribute and be heard.
- The health and safety of our employees is our top priority. As a result of COVID-19, we have implemented a Work From Home initiative for all employees and we encourage our teams to stay connected virtually during this time.
- Once our office is open again, we are excited to offer:
- Monthly social events & activities
- Luxury shuttle service to and from the nearest SkyTrain station
- Underground and secured bike "cage"
- Fully equipped onsite gym, Basketball, "Beach" Volleyball court and weekly yoga classes
- Teradici supports remote work flexibility using our own Cloud Access Software!