Senior Brand & Communications Manager
Marketing | Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada | Full Time
In 2004, Teradici set out to create the best virtual desktop and workstation experience in the world, and along the way we've enabled the most demanding use cases with requirements like top secret security, complex IT infrastructures, and intensive graphics performance. Our PCoIP technology fundamentally simplifies how computing is provisioned, managed and used.
With over 15 million endpoints deployed around the globe, we're no startup. Top government agencies, media conglomerates, production studios, financial firms, and design houses trust Teradici to support their need for secure, high-performance virtual desktops and workstations delivered from private data centers, public clouds, or any combination of both.
Teradici has an exciting opening in our Marketing team to build brand awareness and grow market leadership in this explosive work from home (WFH) market opportunity in targeted vertical markets alongside the largest remote desktop ecosystem in the world. In this role you would be directing our communications strategy, generating thought leadership content, and leading our public relations and analyst relations programs.
To be successful in this role, you will need to bring a passion for technology, research and writing with proven experience managing agencies and vendors. You will play a critical role in ensuring high quality and impactful marketing content reaches our target vertical markets, partners and customers through our blog, webinar and social channels.
- Thought leadership content generation
- Public Relations (PR) writing and agency management
- Analyst Relations (AR) outreach and management
- Program managing blog content and cadence
- Ensuring core pieces of marketing content are on brand
- 10+ years’ experience in a high-tech/enterprise software B2B marketing communications role
- Demonstrated success in managing public relations programs, analyst relations and agencies
- Ability to find a story angle and provide an external perspective to fluffy marketing content
- Demonstrated success in building and maintaining a strong blog program
- Strong writing and critical thinking skills
- Ability to measure success and understand the KPIs that drive brand awareness and build pipeline
- Knowledge of PCoIP technology, cloud solutions, desktop virtualization, and enterprise-level IT solutions would be an asset
- A business marketing and/or journalism degree is preferred
- We offer a competitive base salary, Employee Bonus Plan (company performance based) and stock option grants. Our health benefits and retirement savings contributions start right away – no waiting period! We also offer three weeks of vacation for the first year (accrued and increased annually, up to 20 days per year)
- We develop and nurture our employees to be their best and bring their authentic selves to every team interaction. We strive for a dynamic team environment that is transparent and allows everyone to contribute and be heard.
- The health and safety of our employees is our top priority. As a result of COVID-19, we have implemented a Work From Home initiative for all employees and we encourage our teams to stay connected virtually during this time.
- Once our office is open again, we are excited to offer:
- Monthly social events & activities
- Luxury shuttle service to and from the nearest SkyTrain station
- Underground and secured bike "cage"
- Fully equipped onsite gym, Basketball, "Beach" Volleyball court and weekly yoga classes
- Teradici supports remote work flexibility using our own Cloud Access Software!