Salesforce Administrator (6 month contract)
Enterprise Sales | Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada | Contract
In 2004, Teradici set out to create the best virtual desktop and workstation experience in the world, and along the way we've enabled the most demanding use cases with requirements like top secret security, complex IT infrastructures, and intensive graphics performance. Our PCoIP technology fundamentally simplifies how computing is provisioned, managed and used.
With over 15 million endpoints deployed around the globe, we're no startup. Top government agencies, media conglomerates, production studios, financial firms, and design houses trust Teradici to support their need for secure, high-performance virtual desktops and workstations delivered from private data centers, public clouds, or any combination of both.
Teradici is looking for a Salesforce Administrator to be part of our exceptional Sales organization. This position will start as a 6 month contract, working 40 hours per week, with the possibility of extension. In this role, based in Burnaby, BC, you will be a hands-on member of the Sales Operations team focused on providing front line support to our business application end-user community across the organization.
To be successful in this administrator and Salesforce analyst role, you will have a record of success with processes and adoption of SFDC. You will work closely with the Salesforce Architect, leaders, organizational units, and subject matter experts to help identify, develop and deploy our core sales business processes. You will be responsible for assisting with the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance and improvement of our CRM platform.
- Tier 1 support for the internal Salesforce and SmartCloud Connect users.
- Creating and updating Reports and Dashboards.
- Data maintenance using Validity DemandTools.
- System documentation using Confluence.
- Assist with research and security projects.
- Assist with Salesforce configuration projects, depending on experience.
- Provide administrative support to the Salesforce Architect and VP, Enterprise Sales.
- At least 6 months experience or intensive training on the Salesforce platform
- Experience with supporting system implementation and enhancements projects
- Skills include solid administration, requirements gathering, best-practices and improvement recommendations
- Experience acting in a self-directed/self-reliant capacity in order to “figure it out” with little direction and supervision
- Deep understanding and extensive experience using/customizing SFDC
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint experience
- Strong curiosity, communication and analytical skills
- Proactive problem solver and ability to take initiative
- Process-oriented and a strong attention to details
- Experience with 3rd party tools integrations (HubSpot, licensing systems like Flexera, finance systems) and programming skills are beneficial
- We develop and nurture our employees to be their best and bring their authentic selves to every team interaction. We strive for a dynamic team environment that is transparent and allows everyone to contribute and be heard.
- The health and safety of our employees is our top priority. As a result of COVID-19, we have implemented a Work From Home initiative for all employees and we encourage our teams to stay connected virtually during this time.
- Once our office is open again, we are excited to offer:
- Monthly social events & activities
- Luxury shuttle service to and from the nearest SkyTrain station
- Underground and secured bike "cage"
- Fully equipped onsite gym, Basketball, "Beach" Volleyball court and weekly yoga classes
- Teradici supports remote work flexibility using our own Cloud Access Software!