Sales Development Representative
Enterprise Sales | Western United States | Full Time
In 2004, Teradici set out to create the best virtual desktop and workstation experience in the world, and along the way we've enabled the most demanding use cases with requirements like top secret security, complex IT infrastructures, and intensive graphics performance. Our PCoIP technology fundamentally simplifies how computing is provisioned, managed and used.
With over 15 million endpoints deployed around the globe, we're no startup. Top government agencies, media conglomerates, production studios, financial firms, and design houses trust Teradici to support their need for secure, high-performance virtual desktops and workstations delivered from private data centers, public clouds, or any combination of both.
Teradici is a technology leader that specializes in the areas of virtualization, cloud computing and application remoting. We are looking for a Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our team, who will be responsible for driving and focusing on our outbound sales strategy. In this role, you will find that persistence, relationship building and understanding of the sales process will be highly effective to your success.
As part of the Sales team, you will work closely with Marketing to collaborate on Demand Generation Activities, establish customized outreach plans and qualify new customer opportunities in order to pass to regional teams to close deals in successful market segments like Media and Entertainment, Broadcasting, AEC and more.
You will spend most of your time on the phone, educating and understanding potential customers needs and use cases, but also utilize other mediums to connect such as email, social channels and our partner network. You will effectively manage various platforms of technology and resources to automate, and streamline these efforts while helping to optimize processes that can scale to a larger team. This is a great opportunity for the candidate to drive immediate business growth and eventually advance within the organization.
The successful candidate will have previous SDR/BDR/ISR experience and thrives in a fast paced, high volume, solution-based sales environment. This role will be a great fit for someone that is competitive, results orientated and loves to identify a problem in order to present solutions. We are looking to hire one candidate for this remote position, ideally based in Western Canada (Greater Vancouver Area, Edmonton or Calgary). We are also considering candidates from Western United States (Seattle, San Francisco, Los Angeles or Denver).
- Promote and Market Teradici Solutions through targeted outbound lead and prospect planning, that can be tracked within our CRM
- Design and execute campaigns using current sales tools to reach, and nurture prospects. Ie. Email and call scripting
- Continuously develop your product knowledge to effectively communicate the value proposition and be able to react to objections and competitive questions
- Respond, engage and qualify inbound leads and inquiries
- Be able to compellingly articulate Teradici’ s value proposition to senior IT and Technology executives, including managers and CIOs.
- Through effective qualification using BANT criteria, establish highly qualified leads to help our Regional Teams build and maintain a productive sales pipeline.
- Communicate to the regional sales team a concise summary of your Pre-Sales qualification upon lead hand-off
- Collaborate with the sales teams and support tracking and reporting on pipeline generated.
- Provide customer prospect and campaign feedback, bring innovative lead generation ideas to each regular meeting review with Marketing
- Inside sales, SDR or BDR experience in a technology field is a must
- Having demonstrated through persistence an ability to gain the attention of prospective customers
- Highly motivated self-starter with a competitive personality
- Active Listener, strong verbal and written communication skills including presentation skills; attention to detail is a must
- Team player who possesses the desire to support and contribute to achieving a high level of success
- Well-versed in common computing platforms and tools like Windows, Office suite, and sales tools like salesforce.com, Hubspot and other sales tools
- Genuine aptitude and curiosity for new technology and a non-stop desire to learn and improve
- We offer a competitive base salary and stock option grants. Our health benefits and retirement savings contributions start right away – no waiting period! We also offer three weeks of vacation for the first year (accrued and increased annually, up to 20 days per year)
- We develop and nurture our employees to be their best and bring their authentic selves to every team interaction. We strive for a dynamic team environment that is transparent and allows everyone to contribute and be heard.
- The health and safety of our employees is our top priority. As a result of COVID-19, we have implemented a Work From Home initiative for all employees and we encourage our teams to stay connected virtually during this time.
- Teradici supports remote work flexibility using our own Cloud Access Software!