Professional Services Architect
Customer Success | Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada | Full Time
Teradici is the creator of the PCoIP remoting protocol technology and Cloud Access Software, the cutting edge solution for a cloud-ready future. The Company, founded in 2004 and based in Vancouver, Canada is focused on its core mission of seamless delivery of workstations and applications for end-users.
Teradici PCoIP® technology brings the next generation of secure remoting technology to the marketplace, enabling visualization of even the most graphics-intensive applications. Teradici Cloud Access Software, built on PCoIP technology, enables enterprises to securely leverage public cloud GPU instances to confidently lift and shift the most graphics-intensive Windows or Linux applications to the public cloud, avoiding costly rewrites.
The company’s technology is deployed by Fortune 500 enterprises, government agencies and service providers from around the world. Teradici also works closely with leading cloud providers to continue delivering the best user experience and enabling our customers the ability to scale to millions of users.
Customer Success – Professional Services
Teradici Professional Services are trusted technology advisors to organizations that want to move their workflows to the cloud. Our experts engage customers on their business priorities, business & technology architecture & digital roadmaps to deliver solutions that leverage Teradici’s remoting solutions.
We are looking for an experienced cloud expert to join our team in the role of Professional Services Architect. You will help grow our professional services team so that we can help our customers achieve groundbreaking business success through deploying Teradici technologies. As a professional services architect, you will be embedded with a customer as a technology advisor, giving strategic, enterprise-level advice across various Teradici Customer Success solutions. In your role, you will lead initiatives that grow our professional services organization.
As a leader and key customer success advocate, you will shape and influence the professional services organization both as a provider of cloud based customer professional services solutions and also as a leader that is able to grow the revenue and team size of the professional services group.
As a successful Professional Services provider and leader,
- You will grow the Professional Services practice by leading strategic initiatives to develop the consulting practice and build reusable frameworks.
- You will develop strong client relationships by building trust, rapport and positive working relationships with key sponsors, partners, and team members.
- You will build and apply standard methodologies, lend expertise around enterprise architecture, delivery governance, change management and application lifecycle management.
- You will build relationships internally and externally, contributing to broader goals beyond the scope of your current engagement.
- You will advise, mentor, educate and influence the internal professional services team including influencing product roadmaps and defining new services through your role as a key customer success advocate.
Customer Success Requirements
- Ability to understand and be responsive to customer needs and to advocate for customer success
- A real passion for transforming businesses through technology
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- A track record of ‘raising the bar’
- Ability to work independently and as part of a distributed team and a willingness to take ownership of problems
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills
- Proven ability to rapidly learn new technologies
- Enterprise consulting experience, including implementation experience with major technology programs
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with C-level stakeholders
- Willingness to travel
- Availability for on call customer escalations and to work outside of business hours
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field, or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Ability to resolve complex technical issues via troubleshooting and root cause analysis including excellent troubleshooting skills and a proactive attitude to unblock issues
- Ability to provide expert advice on how to best deploy cloud based applications: server, virtualization (hypervisor), storage and networking including working knowledge of desktop and application virtualization solutions such as AWS, VMware ESX/View, Azure or Microsoft Windows Terminal Server
- Experience with IP networking and IP devices (clients, thin clients or other networked appliances), firewalls and security
- Experience implementing security best practice and identifying security risks
- Experience supporting software on Windows and Linux environments
- Microsoft certification (MCTS, MCIIP, MCDST, MCSA or MCSE, etc) is desirable
- CCNP or equivalent networking certification is desirable
- We offer a competitive base salary, Success Sharing Bonus (company performance based), stock option grants, retirement savings and attractive benefits package. We also offer three weeks of vacation for the first year (accrued and increased annually, up to 20 days per year).
- Monthly social events & activities
- Luxury shuttle service to and from the nearest SkyTrain station
- Underground and secured bike "cage"
- Fully equipped (and recently renovated) onsite gym, and Basketball and "Beach" Volleyball courts. Or you can join our corporate soccer team or yoga classes