Partner Development - EMEA
Enterprise Sales | Greater London, United Kingdom | Full Time
In 2004, Teradici set out to create the best virtual desktop and workstation experience in the world, and along the way we've enabled the most demanding use cases with requirements like top secret security, complex IT infrastructures, and intensive graphics performance. Our PCoIP technology fundamentally simplifies how computing is provisioned, managed and used.
With over 15 million endpoints deployed around the globe, we're no startup. Top government agencies, media conglomerates, production studios, financial firms, and design houses trust Teradici to support their need for secure, high-performance virtual desktops and workstations delivered from private data centers, public clouds, or any combination of both.
We are seeking an experienced Partner Development Professional to be part of our successful sales organization. The ideal candidate will be based in the London area, though we are open to considering candidates in other locations in the UK.
In this role, you will be responsible for all regional partner eco-system activities, such as driving lead generation activities and field engagement with partners, executing channel and alliances strategy, and providing sales support for all regional business partners. Focus will be on supporting Cloud Access Software (CAS) with our distribution and reseller partners, who seek to position Teradici PCoIP solutions to increase their market share and deliver customer value.
The successful candidate will have extensive experience working within a channel-based, highly strategic solution sales environment and will have demonstrated success meeting corporate sales, revenue, operational, and strategic goals. In addition, the successful candidate will have experience with field market development. This role will be a good fit for someone who is competitive and result-oriented, while at the same time being a consummate team player and possessing the highest level of integrity in their business conduct. In this role, you also will require extensive experience working within a solution-based sales environment and will have demonstrated success working with a wide range of technology partners while exceeding new ARR targets.
- Recruit, establish and maintain commercial relationships with regional partners for all Teradici products.
- Provide inputs on weekly call data and key metrics for the financial plan.
- Provide required inputs to channel marketing and activity plans.
- Work with Marketing to provide the following:
- Technical and sales support tools and content
- Product training
- Promotional plans
- MDF or equivalent incentives
- Go-To-Market plans
- Participate in and support partners in strategic trade show events and lead generating activities.
- Collaborate with OEM and Alliances sales teams to execute global partner strategy.
- Help build out training programs and improved engagement plans for all partner types.
- Manage time effectively and work collaboratively with other members of the sales team.
- Portray a professional image in all communications.
- Manage sales process and improvements for partner opportunities.
- Define and manage revenue and business plans with partners.
- Coordinate partner contract negotiations in support of channel program & legal – support all contract terms and conditions in effect with partner.
- Work with partners and channel program to develop and implement regional partner deliverables which will include: marketing calendar, training calendar and promotional plans.
- Identify and secure programs/resources required to increase partner sales.
- Comply with all reporting requirements per policy and as assigned.
- Prospect for new opportunities and leverage our lead generation programs to build your pipeline and close new deals.
- Qualify and drive opportunities through the entire sales cycle to closure.
- Ability to sell CAS into Teradici’s existing PCoIP install base, as well as identify and develop net new customer opportunities.
- Articulate compelling value propositions around Teradici’s Cloud Access software and services offerings in solving the customer’s business issues.
- Build a robust sales pipeline and have the ability to clearly articulate status against expectations.
- Provide proper documentation and communication of sales cycles in Salesforce.com
- 5+ years partner sales experience, with enterprise software, cloud or virtualization companies across a range of verticals
- Established relationships and knowledge across technology partners, including distribution and reseller channels, hardware and software manufactures, and managed service providers
- Experience with cloud-based software sales and solutions, and familiarity with major Cloud vendors such as Microsoft, AWS and Google
- Must be comfortable breaking into new accounts and have a proven record of supporting large enterprise software deals
- Extensive experience and a demonstrated track record with technically oriented sales, negotiations, communication and problem solving
- Demonstrated experience in C-level/Sr. Executive relationship building, selling high value infrastructure engagements
- Proven track record of success in driving the sales process from start to finish; an understanding of the sales methodology is required
- Virtualization, server, networking, cloud solutions, and/or enterprise IT knowledge required
- Ability to develop relationships at all levels, both internally and with partner organizations
- Candidate should be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute plans but also be able to adapt to rapid change and adjust accordingly
- Ability to develop a clear and concise business case analysis
- Consistently deliver on assigned pipeline and quota objectives
- Candidate must have very strong communication skills, both written and verbal