Order Entry Specialist
Operations & Manufacturing | Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada | Full Time
Teradici is the creator of the PCoIP remoting protocol technology and Cloud Access Software, the cutting edge solution for a cloud-ready future. The Company, founded in 2004 and based in Vancouver, Canada is focused on its core mission of seamless delivery of workstations and applications for end-users.
Teradici PCoIP® technology brings the next generation of secure remoting technology to the marketplace, enabling visualization of even the most graphics-intensive applications. Teradici Cloud Access Software, built on PCoIP technology, enables enterprises to securely leverage public cloud GPU instances to confidently lift and shift the most graphics-intensive Windows or Linux applications to the public cloud, avoiding costly rewrites.
The company’s technology is deployed by Fortune 500 enterprises, government agencies and service providers from around the world. Teradici also works closely with leading cloud providers to continue delivering the best user experience and enabling our customers the ability to scale to millions of users.
The Order Entry Specialist performs a variety of functions within the Operations department particularly focusing on supporting Software licensing and order management as well as customer support administration.
- Process incoming Purchase Orders(PO), validate the information, send order acknowledgements and fulfill orders.
- Use SW License entitlement system(Flexera) to generate SW License.
- Manage data sync between various Teradici systems i.e. Max ERP, SFDC, Great Plains
- Work with Finance to support processes for generating quotes, receiving PO, shipping products, billing distributors and re-sellers.
- Work with the various teams to establish processes to manage order management in an efficient manner and collaboratively determining and documenting all processes.
- Participate as part of the team to determine, define and optimize the internal process for managing the licensing and sale of Teradici products.
- Work with the customer support team to establish the tracking of the maintenance SLAs (service level agreements or service entitlements).
- Assist with ERP system implementation to automate all of the above.
- Review and verify that sales team has provided acceptable documentation in salesforce.com to confirm end user revenue.
- Work with Other tasks as assigned.
- Previous experience in SW Order Management position required
- Diploma or equivalent experience
- Experience 5+ years
- Experience dealing with Distributors and resellers
- Strong PC skills, i.e. Excel, Word, Power Point and MS Outlook
- Experience with SaaS platforms for order management
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com, Great Plains and Exact Max ERP is preferred
- Experience with Microsoft AX, SAP – business by design – SAAS system, Oracle Platform is an asset
- Willingness to challenge existing processes and methods to seek opportunities for improvement
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Ability to exercise good judgment, show initiative and be proactive
- High standards of ethics and confidentiality to handle sensitive information
- Follow process and enforce all established rules
- Extremely detailed oriented
- Flexible and adaptable
- Natural ability to build rapport
- Strong customer service awareness/focus
- Strong personal work ethic
- Open to change
- We offer a competitive base salary, Success Sharing Bonus (company performance based), stock option grants, retirement savings and attractive benefits package. We also offer three weeks of vacation for the first year (accrued and increased annually, up to 20 days per year).
- Monthly social events & activities.
- Luxury shuttle service to and from the nearest SkyTrain station.
- Underground and secured bike "cage".
- Fully equipped (and recently renovated) onsite gym, and Basketball and "Beach" Volleyball courts. Or you can join our corporate soccer team or yoga classes.